NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DtHh_CrX4AUB7xe.jpg:large

d32ff65a4042.jpg

I tried to see last night if I can re-watch "The Predator". Man, it was unbearable. So yeah, I won't consider buying anymore figures related to this abomination.

I haven't seen the movie, will catch it on netflix or something eventually...

But damn as a monster figure, this looks pretty cool! I'll pick one up to add to the collection and consider him just another different predator to go with all the kenner/comic/video game preds.

ah ignore this post, was trying to post a link to a tweeter post of an awesome shot of Machiko...

But I'm dumb and cant figure it out lol

But damn as a monster figure, this looks pretty cool! I'll pick one up to add to the collection and consider him just another different predator to go with all the kenner/comic/video game preds.

I'm sure NECA has done a fine job at recreating it but I just think those legs look laughable, which about sums up the movie as a whole. I'm still surprised that this is what Shane Black came up with as a continuation for the film he was in. I thought he'd do something that was at least better than Predators and the AvP films. I was wrong. It's....I would say exactly on par with AvP:Requiem. Or maybe AvP:R is above it, I haven't seen that movie in a long time.

I'm sure NECA has done a fine job at recreating it but I just think those legs look laughable, which about sums up the movie as a whole. I'm still surprised that this is what Shane Black came up with as a continuation for the film he was in. I thought he'd do something that was at least better than Predators and the AvP films. I was wrong. It's....I would say exactly on par with AvP:Requiem. Or maybe AvP:R is above it, I haven't seen that movie in a long time.

That's why Jungle Hunter killed him first. :lol

Yeah, usually I ignore reviews on flicks until I see them
myself, but this one has been so universally slammed, I have almost zero interest in making any effort to see it. Even though AVP:R was a crap movie in a lot of ways, I actually enjoyed a few things in it (the things I could actually see anyway since it was so literally dark lol). Cant say Im anticipating enjoying much of anything in the predator.

Yeah, usually I ignore reviews on flicks until I see them
myself, but this one has been so universally slammed, I have almost zero interest in making any effort to see it. Even though AVP:R was a crap movie in a lot of ways, I actually enjoyed a few things in it (the things I could actually see anyway since it was so literally dark lol). Cant say Im anticipating enjoying much of anything in the predator.

If I told you the film has predators looking to weaponize a kid's autism as a plot point, a little silver ball device is what activates their camouflage (and gets eaten and later crapped out by the main protagonist) and has a Pred iron man like suit created for humans to wear...

Would you believe me or think I just wrote some bad fan fiction on Tumblr while high? :lol

If I told you the film has predators looking to weaponize a kid's autism as a plot point, a little silver ball device is what activates their camouflage (and gets eaten and later crapped out by the main protagonist) and has a Pred iron man like suit created for humans to wear...

Would you believe me or think I just wrote some bad fan fiction on Tumblr while high? :lol

High? :lol no, I would think it would take some serious brain damage to write smething that bad in a predator flick. It sounds like something a 10 year old would come up with (no offense to any 10 year olds that might be here lol).

Picked up Machiko on sale..not as bad as I thought despite the eyes.

Debating if I should post pics :dunno

Back