NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That one is going to have serious issues standing up considering the heels and the NECA-patented one leg longer than the other.

edit - just noticed these pics were accompanied on twitter by the boast that it can stand by itself in all these poses - yeah, the prototype maybe. Wait till the factory turns this into another leaning Predator of Pisa.

Last edited:
DuPTKkzW4AEol41.jpg

DuPUTUjW0AAA4Va.jpg

DuPUTUgXQAAtI3o.jpg

DuPUTUkXgAA1HXY.jpg

Thanks for the share, mate. Where are these from? Looks way better than expected; I just hope they get the paint job adequately right. Nevertheless, despite the suckiness of the film, this will be an instant purchase.

I got the extreme sets subway train today - pretty cool. Gonna have to get some sort of lighting set-up for it though, ideally with a feature to simulate erratic flashing.

IMG_7546.JPG
IMG_7553.JPG
IMG_7557.JPG

Had a bit more fun rapidly shining a torch back and forth through the windows at the Predator, very realistic effect. So a lighting rig that could make it seem like the train is moving at speed would be awesome.

It has some really great potential I must say. You could -

- bust a hole in the ceiling where the Predator comes in
- bloody up the floor and walls
- 'smash' one of the windows maybe
- hang bodies upside down and have blood trail drag marks on the floor

I might buy another to create a complete carriage and also of course the subway terminal.

Last edited:
I got the extreme sets subway train today - pretty cool. Gonna have to get some sort of lighting set-up for it though, ideally with a feature to simulate erratic flashing.

. . .​

Had a bit more fun rapidly shining a torch back and forth through the windows at the Predator, very realistic effect. So a lighting rig that could make it seem like the train is moving at speed would be awesome.

I might buy another to create a complete carriage and also of course the subway terminal.

LOL - very cool !

View attachment 436293
View attachment 436294
View attachment 436295

That looks super awesome actually! How is the quality of those pop up sets?

Well, in person you know that they are just cardboard (I also have the Nela level 06 display for Aliens) but if you're looking to suggest a particular movie scene let me tell you that they are many times better than your figures just standing on a wood shelf.

I was aware of this subway train set for some time but it took me awhile to realize its possible use for Predator 2.

So I now have 2 of these extreme sets and am very happy with both of them. Furthermore the Gas Station set could be used for Robocop if one wanted - I've contemplated it but for the time being there's other things I want to spend money on.

Last edited:
i just watched "the perdator".
two questions:
- how is it possible to make a movie without a script? i mean, it was dumber than star wars, and i thought it was impossible.
- why did they make the main antagonist an exhibionist?

i can't even hate the movie, because there was no movie, there was no plot, no ideas, nothing at all.

Well, in person you know that they are just cardboard (I also have the Nela level 06 display for Aliens) but if you're looking to suggest a particular movie scene let me tell you that they are many times better than your figures just standing on a wood shelf.

I was aware of this subway train set for some time but it took me awhile to realize its possible use for Predator 2.

So I now have 2 of these extreme sets and am very happy with both of them. Furthermore the Gas Station set could be used for Robocop if one wanted - I've contemplated it but for the time being there's other things I want to spend money on.

Right on, thats kinda what i figured. Just some simple imagery so the display doesnt look so plain.

I really dont mind that you can tell its cardboard as long as the quality is decent and they dont fall apart on us.

Back