Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These look like the official jazzinc version renders? Sean Dabb's previous work looked good but still off. I find these renders look a lot more like Michelle.

jazzinc catwoman returns.png

Yeah, at this point I'll just give my money blindly to these guys. They are simply a delight to deal with and they make very, very cool stuff.

Sitting Batman?

They are doing one for their Batmobile, more like an accessory IMO, not really a "figure". Sitting the HT figure in there is not really ideal and prone to be destroyed. I'm assuming it will be compatible with their Batwing as well, I can only hope.

I'm going to guess that 2 of the 5 figures are PENGUIN and CATWOMAN, since Joost clearly got the license.

I don't think Nicholson is signing off any more to his likeness, and truthfully HT did an amazing job on that one, no need to improve.

As far as Keaton BATMAN, would Joost even bother given the HT 2.0? I doubt it.

Someone said he's doing the 1966 villains, but that may have changed considering Mars is doing a pretty nice job on the Big Three.

So who the hell else is Joost considering? Bale or Afleck?

I'm going to guess that 2 of the 5 figures are PENGUIN and CATWOMAN, since Joost clearly got the license.

I don't think Nicholson is signing off any more to his likeness, and truthfully HT did an amazing job on that one, no need to improve.

As far as Keaton BATMAN, would Joost even bother given the HT 2.0? I doubt it.

Someone said he's doing the 1966 villains, but that may have changed considering Mars is doing a pretty nice job on the Big Three.

So who the hell else is Joost considering? Bale or Afleck?
Someone needs to do a new, officially licensed Nicholson (maybe even break new ground and do the "Dance with the Devil" green shirt look). Mars did great with the Mob Boss version and gave us the stuff for the Partyman look, but... That DX08 ain't getting any cheaper and, tbh, I'm sick of seeing it (what with it having been ripped off so many times over the years). Penguin is a given. Panther Suit Kilmer to go with their Batmobile would be the obvious choice, imo

Oh my gosh this is fantastic! I’m glad I held off ordering Eternal’s. The best news I’ve heard related to this hobby in a loooong time.

Back