NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2je8emd.jpg

the 2 next to elder are from the bad blood darkhorse comic,. the rogue cannibal pred and the pred cop(far right) sent to hunt him down.

SOLD!

Not a fan of the new wave. At all. The new Elder should be great but it seems like the Preds are getting a little too far out for me. I didn't like the Kenner Preds when I was young and I still don't. I do like the idea of a Predator ship. The original ship from P1 would be cool. Obviously it wouldn't be to scale as it would be massive, but still, I'd buy it.

All 3 of those Kenner tributes are the same **** we got last time. I was expecting New bodies or new armor/bio masks. Maybe or maybe not on my buy list.......

neca wins for doing the bad blood figs IMO, hope they sell well, prefer comic vers oppose to the kenner homage ones. OG comic style AvP figs would be epic, preds had full body armor was so cool.

Not impressed at all by the Predator lineup. Literally more repaints and reuses of the same ol' ****. I hate that I'm OCD and a completionist. I should just sell off my existing Kenner ones so I don't have to worry about an incomplete lineup.

The Bad Blood and Executioner Pred are OK but even they are reuses with minimal retooling. After AVP Preds I'm done with this line. I'm paying hundreds of dollars for the same figs over and over and over. The Dead End ones were cool (even with their reuses) but now it's just getting silly.

The Kenner homage ship has piqued my interest...but I won't be buying any of the Kenner homage preds so Idunno what I'd do with it.

I think I'll try to pick up the "hero" Predator from the Bad Blood comic though. I was always a fan of his bio-mask.

Back