NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I've finally made peace with the fact I'm never gonna get anymore humans in this line, clearly too much money to be made from milking the same figs to death (correct me if I'm wrong but is that green kenner pred in the picture just the nightstorm pred repainted? You know that fig that only came out a FEW MONTHS AGO?!)

Might ask Randy on twitter where these 8 new predators that were being shown are cos all I see is the same stuff that's been in the past 11 waves

neca wins for doing the bad blood figs IMO, hope they sell well, prefer comic vers oppose to the kenner homage ones. OG comic style AvP figs would be epic, preds had full body armor was so cool.

Yup! It was a pleasant surprise to see the Bad Blood figures! They look great!

I like the Kenner Homage ones. A great childhood memory for me.

The more Preds the merrier for me! Consider me sold on all. Plus that blade fighter! :lol I had it as a kid. It looks fantastic here sold! Only thing I wish NECA would have done is for broken tusk and lava planet pred is make their plasma cannons outrageously huge like the kenner preds were. I know they were that big because they shot plastic projectiles but I always thought it was kinda cool. Oh well. They look outstanding anyway. Keep the Preds coming!

And here is where I stop collecting predators. All of them are repaints, bad repaints. That bad blood predator looks AWFUL... I just can´t be more dissapointed I think Neca is not even trying

Dual Wielding Gautlets!!! $old on this

byta2ema.jpg

All 3 here I'm definitely buying:D
I like how the Bad Blood Pred has the Trophy belt with Human heads hanging:D

pe8yre7e.jpg

Not to sure on the Blade ship .......yet

u2etu8y9.jpg

Shouldn't the greyback have straps going over his gauntlets?

Well, the little sign next to him does say "Prototypes shown not final product" so hopefully he will come with the straps.

I noticed that the new figures aren't coming out for quite awhile, series 12 is released in June and series 13 is released in August. That's quite a gap between then and now...

NES Predator is really the only one I'm interested in, mostly because I have all of their other NES figures. (Gotta get 'em all!) AND I never got around to getting any of their masked 7 inch figures, so.....

And if I happen to see the new Elder in Toys R Us, I might grab him, too.

I think I've finally made peace with the fact I'm never gonna get anymore humans in this line, clearly too much money to be made from milking the same figs to death (correct me if I'm wrong but is that green kenner pred in the picture just the nightstorm pred repainted? You know that fig that only came out a FEW MONTHS AGO?!)

Might ask Randy on twitter where these 8 new predators that were being shown are cos all I see is the same stuff that's been in the past 11 waves

This. Don't get me wrong, I love NECA but at this point I'm so sick of getting the same figure every time with minor changes. 2 of those Kenner figs are literally the same figures but with just repaints. They're all starting to look like bad customs. The first Kenner wave was cool for what it was but the second one looks like ZERO effort went in. They could have been working on the AVP line that whole time instead of this. Why do Bad Blood and Executioner come first? That Bad Blood won't even be able to get a decent pose with all those skulls on the joints. Executioner is P1 with a diff mask. Blah. They should just make AVP Preds and redo Wolf and call it a line. No need for all these other repaints and body reuses every wave now.

Not going to get any of them. Maybe this line is going to die before they get to the Avps. Havent they milked the body enough?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I`m very disappointed. No AVP Pred, but a lot of boring repaints.

And it would be cool if they change more on the Elder 2.0 than only the plasma caster and the articulation.
The Elder deserve a accurate sculpt like Jungel Hunter and City Hunter.

Do we have to wait another year for AvP preds!?!?!? After seeing the next Kenner Series, I prefer the AvP preds!!! I mean if NECA would've reused the same EXACT sculpts from last Kenner line, say maybe 2 to 3 series down the road. Then it would've been fine but Damn, we just saw these exact ones!!! They didn't even make a new staff or New Masks, just a quick repaint of previous line.

Back