NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine too.
And rumor has it that the mask on McFarlane's P2 is removable and can be put back on, but that can't be right. That's impossible. It's gotta be one or the other.

And the NECA bio has an obscenely overexaggerated texture, and I don't think it looks much better. But I wasn't making a point about sculpts.

1300885011_180297172_2--Mcfarlane-Predator-2-.jpg

alienpredator_hunter-ref_photo_03_dp.jpg

Not even close to what Neca give us today, now can this Mcf vs Neca ____ stop?.

Back in the day I used to buy two of each figure (one open / one in package). Through the years Neca started to redo Mcfarlane figures so I started replacing them. I recently sold my loose Mcfarlane Predator/Predator 2 and a handful of loose Movie Maniac figures (ie. Ash, T-800, T-1000). My decision to sell them was to accumulate currency to purchase Hot Toys figures. I am not sad because I still have all these Mcfarlane Predator figures MOC!!!

The only McFarlane figure I think NECA hasnt been able to top ina Remake is the Robocop. From Paint app to how the thing turned out I still prefer the McFarlane on Display than the NECA one.

The only McFarlane figure I think NECA hasnt been able to top ina Remake is the Robocop. From Paint app to how the thing turned out I still prefer the McFarlane on Display than the NECA one.

Agreed. Only Mcfarlane figures I have on display are Robocop, T-2 Edoskeleton, Bride of Chucky, Jason (1st Movie Maniac), Freddy Version 2 (still very nice) and Leather Face - remake. Also Edward Scissorhands, The Fly (which Rock) even though Neca has not attempted them

Mine too.
And rumor has it that the mask on McFarlane's P2 is removable and can be put back on, but that can't be right. That's impossible. It's gotta be one or the other.
I don't like my figures' face paint being scraped off by Bios that will need to be inaccurate to fit on.

And the NECA P2 Bio is miles ahead of McFarlanes.. There's no opinion there. It's 1000000x more accurate.

Yeah, McFarlane's Robo is streets ahead, the paint is better, the likeness is closer (and less exaggerated), and you can't see his freaking nose.

I don't like my figures' face paint being scraped off by Bios that will need to be inaccurate to fit on.

And the NECA P2 Bio is miles ahead of McFarlanes.. There's no opinion there. It's 1000000x more accurate.

That's never happened to mine, and I refuse to repeat what I said about the bios. The shape of NECA's is more accurate. No ____.

That's never happened to mine, and I refuse to repeat what I said about the bios. The shape of NECA's is more accurate. No ____.
Lucky

When you have to shove and rub the Bio on, there's a strong chance it will cause damage to the paint.
Much safer this way.

And I don't see this "obscenely overexaggerated texture"

TRU-Predator-2-Pack.jpg

tumblr_l44lfqTLKW1qa1o5zo1_500.jpg

I don't think the hammered texture is to scale is all. Doesn't matter. I don't think you and I are going to agree. Tankman certainly won't. ____ it.

I see nothing wrong with that McF P2. It was beautiful in that time and place.

Look at all that ____ it comes with. That was for 13 bucks...

Has there been any talk of additional 19 inch figures being produced beyond the Gort?

The mcfarlane, neater? Lul. The entire thing is monochrome brown, with the crown having an inner red swirl and outer black swirl, with three random dots in the middle. The ridges have some pretty bad drybrushing too.
All that, combined with the fact that the sculpt doesn't even look like p2.... Neca >

Back