NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The canadian accent confuses me. They really do say oot for 'out' - I used to think that was some in-joke from a TV show or something but it was no joke. Just seems so oot of place with the rest of their word pronunciations.

The figures look great, sculpts second to none, poseability looks amazing. I rather like the 'crane kick' stance he put his in!

I finally opened mine last night. They're awesome! Really happy with them. Articulation is great, and the joints are solid!

The only real issue I had was with P2's cannon. It's got a ball joint which was stuck, the cannon snapped off at the bracket when I tried to move it. It's a bit fragile, so be careful folks.

The figures themselves feel very solid and look so great in person. I do notice they are just a bit taller than the previous preds. This might bother some folks that display them all together. The super preds don't look so super next to the lost :lol

I finally opened mine last night. They're awesome! Really happy with them. Articulation is great, and the joints are solid!

The only real issue I had was with P2's cannon. It's got a ball joint which was stuck, the cannon snapped off at the bracket when I tried to move it. It's a bit fragile, so be careful folks.

The figures themselves feel very solid and look so great in person. I do notice they are just a bit taller than the previous preds. This might bother some folks that display them all together. The super preds don't look so super next to the lost :lol

Yeah I heard these were taller than the older waves. I don't mind except for the Elder. I think he should be at least as tall as the Lost Preds since he's the leader. Being the shortest doesn't make him seem like the leader. I'll probably have him stand on a little platform to give the illusion he's taller.

Aside from the tallness, It seems like the "chin" on the new figures is much larger. The Classic Pred has a tiny chin that tapers outward toward the face, whereas the city Hunter's chin is much larger.

I'm pretty sure the smaller chin on the Classic Pred is movie accurate. Other than that, the heads match up in their proportions and size.

I may be dropping by the local TRU to see if they got the 2 pack available. Really like that Masked P2 City Hunter

Got these today, they're great! Most disappointed with p2, but I still love it. Wayyyy better than mcfarlane.

My favorite design is shaman- the long dreads and spear really make him look nasty! My favorite production-wise, however, is boar; the paintwork on him is great.

The canadian accent confuses me. They really do say oot for 'out' - I used to think that was some in-joke from a TV show or something but it was no joke. Just seems so oot of place with the rest of their word pronunciations.

The figures look great, sculpts second to none, poseability looks amazing. I rather like the 'crane kick' stance he put his in!

Nah, man you got to come and live here to truly know thats some straight up BS, same with "aboot" as i've only heard Scottish people say aboot in my life time.

Nah, man you got to come and live here to truly know thats some straight up BS, same with "aboot" as i've only heard Scottish people say aboot in my life time.

not entirely true, I went to canada over the summer and everything was "oout" "aboout" "looud" and "I dooubt

Back