NECA: An American Werewolf In London: Kesslerwolf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly don't think that matters. People know the wolf is coming; anything else is basically gravy with this license.

I think if these tanked , they would cancel the rest of the line.....

It?s happened before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think if these tanked , they would cancel the rest of the line.....

It?s happened before.

That’s what I’m worried about, us AWIL fans have had our hearts broken twice. That said, I’m hoping they go fairly deep with this line, obviously want hiking David and Jack, undead Jack, and I’d even take Nurse Price and Gerald Bringsley.

I think they?d actually see the sales of the demons go up a bit more once the wolf goes up. So many memories of SOTA doing the exact same thing, people are probably a bit hesitant to commit again without that guarantee the wolf is coming until he?s up for preorder. Kind of baffling they?d tease him first and put the demons up out of nowhere.

It's not locked.

Not presently, but it absolutely was. I was trying to post pics of the reason the Kessler Wolf hadn't been posted for order yet, and the demons were. Yet I couldn't. At any rate, glad it's open now. The reason the demons are coming first (according to the chatter at any rate) is that the Demons are finalized, and the Kessler was getting an extra nogin. One has a hinged jaw, and one a stationary according to the talk at UMA.

Post from over there:
NECA-American-Werewolf-In-London-Head-Sculpt-Preview-002.jpg
NECA-American-Werewolf-In-London-Head-Sculpt-Preview-001-928x483.jpg

For some reason, I thought Randy clarified that they threw out the hinged jaw entirely and we were just getting two different static heads. Sounds like the hinged jaw wasn't shaping up the way they wanted it.

For some reason, I thought Randy clarified that they threw out the hinged jaw entirely and we were just getting two different static heads. Sounds like the hinged jaw wasn't shaping up the way they wanted it.

Seems like a better option. Every piece that gets cast in plastic will shrink, distort and is limited on how sharp its edges can be.

I'm hoping this line doesn't get canceled before we get backpacking David and Jack. I'm hoping more more past those two and the wolf though. Undead Jack of course.
I'm toying with the idea of actually buying four of the mutant Nazis to have a full display.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

If they make what we hope they make this will make for one very bad ass looking display but David and Jack are a must.

Maybe they will package David and Jack together, a one and done. Then make rotting Jack a separate release? In their Halloween 2 retro cloth line, they released Loomis and Hospital gown Laurie together as a twin pack. Presumably because everyone would buy Loomis, and Laurie would sell fewer. That could be a work around if sales and peg warmer issues are a concern.

Can't wait for the Kessler Wolf to up for PO. I can only hope maybe NECA will eventually do it in 1/4 as well.

Got this signed by David Naughton over the weekend.

20210413_083714.jpg

20210413_083847.jpg

Thanks! It's not exactly screen accurate but it's a good size (24" X 16") wood sign that looks great in our bar.

Been looking for a good sign for a while. Care to share your source?

That AWIL sign and the F13th sign are 2 iconic pieces of horror movie memorabilia:

Yup, I have that one covered as well. Got this from Spirit Store a couple years ago. Not bad for $30 - it's wood (sort of, I believe it's pressboard) and it's like 20" across. The only negative is that it has the F13 logo on it, which really isn't a big deal to me.

20210413_215304.jpg

Here's something else that's a bit of a horror icon in it's own right.

20210414_055630.jpg

Been looking for a good sign for a while. Care to share your source?

I actually got it on Etsy from a store called FootStepsinthePast. It was $80.00 shipped.

Back