NECA: An American Werewolf In London: Kesslerwolf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I'll be retiring my SOTA.

Interesting that they would show this before an undead Jack.... would really suck if they couldn't do him due to likeness rights.

Chances of NECA making the NAZI helmet monster: ZERO

But I will gladly take rotting best friend as a consolation prize lol

Jye can you please say there is ZERO chance of Neca making Die Hard and Indy figures. :pray::lol

Neca DID make a Die Hard figure about a decade ago. So it is theoretically possible...

I know they did, but they need to get the license back.

I would love to see Ultimate versions, they could easily make 3 different McClanes to get a lot of reuse out of the molds.

:lol :lol :lol

Didn?t Diamond Select make DH figures or was that Pulp Fiction

Those were Pulp Fiction figures.

ND1_960x.jpg

Two packs would've been cool but it's a pretty packed release.

Just preordered four of these guys. Surprised these went up before the Kesslerwolf.

SOTA did the same thing. Showed off the wolf but only released the demons. I don’t remember if they made all 4 demons or just 3. Hoping Neca gets that wolf up soon or I’m going to feel cheated again:lol

Yeah I thought that was weird these went up so fast. Maybe just still developing the wolf figure overall.

Neca replied on twitter that the Kessler Wolf would be up for order "later this spring."

SOTA did the same thing. Showed off the wolf but only released the demons. I don?t remember if they made all 4 demons or just 3. Hoping Neca gets that wolf up soon or I?m going to feel cheated again:lol
I know, I remember SOTA toys teasing a Kesslerwolf not once but twice. Third time has to be the charm.

I know some are happy with the four heads in one box but I would have preferred a complete set with four bodies and four heads. Seems like a waste to end up with so many extra heads. Is there a chance these will be offered in set?

I know some are happy with the four heads in one box but I would have preferred a complete set with four bodies and four heads. Seems like a waste to end up with so many extra heads. Is there a chance these will be offered in set?

They have made no mention of it.

It's definitely easier for them to sell as singles than a 4 pack, especially at retail. Which would be amazing in itself if this gets sold at retail in the first place.

Yeah I'm sure it's for retail rather than convenience. If these can be in every Target and Walmart in the US that's a ton of money for NECA. Most people aren't going to buy 4. Maybe 2, maybe 3, so easier to just let people decide and buy what they want. I'm glad they're just giving us all 4 heads and don't have to hunt down this or that exclusive or something.

What?s really stupid, as much as I like the demons, is that they should have released KW and Jack FIRST.

They would have sold better, and the completionists would pick up anything after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly don't think that matters. People know the wolf is coming; anything else is basically gravy with this license.

Back