1/6 MMS207-Superman III-Evil Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
working on putting together a evil supes figure atm
he's hopped up on synthetic kryptonite and ready to take back his crown as king of the movies lol,
for gods sake dont get in his way lol
28116740091_97c323cfc9_z.jpg

27578870164_7fbe8f582b_z.jpg

Very happy I got this figure at such a nice discount. I've just put him in my Detolf:

20160714_142326.jpg

20160714_143611.jpg

20160714_144201.jpg

20160714_150110.jpg

My full set-up is in the Collection thread:

Here's an update....the hair will be lighter, just like it was in the movie.

20150615_200336_zpsbc274ba0.jpg

20150616_234710_zpscd6f7cbc.jpg

Woah, that's really great work!! A good friend of mine is also a fantastic 1:6 sculptor/customizer, so I fully appreciate the amount of love that goes into these things. I'm looking forward to seeing the final result! Very nice!!

Wow, I just saw this figure, and reminded me of my childhood, I was a big Superman fan

There's one birthday where my parents hired a Superman, my mother asks why I didn't like the Superman, and I'm like, mom this Superman has a ****

Reminded me of that story too, especially the ones from the promo photos, but the actual ones are normal, more subtle in that area

This seems like the best Superman to buy, the Evil version is like a neutral universal Superman, It's good that back then they weren't very good at head sculpts, this one ended up very uniquely good, these days I don't like that we buy figures of actors instead of characters, ruins the figure if you are not a fan of the actor/tress

He's Lloyd Christmas and you're Bobby Swanson. It's pretty self explanatory.

I got the figure, and the lowpoint of this figure it's definitely the overpants

It's like a thong right in the middle, there's also some seams there, which makes the overpants look very very bad

Also mine doesn't have a very good stitching on the left side, plus the issues I described, it's really hard to make the overpants look normal

Going to check the thread now to see whether it's a common issue or unique to my figure

The figure is awesome, but the underpants is pretty bothersome, the stitching flaws affect the looks a lot, other than that, awesome all around

I know I should try and forget about it, but probably since the figure is new, I just can't

-> If anyone has the figure in hand, can you share a photo taken from between the legs please, such that it will show the front stitching too?

but probably since the figure is new...
This release is more than 4 years old.
And the figure itself is just a repaint of the original release, which is more than 6 years old.

I do wish both figures were better but judgin' by the fact that they didn't even gave this version a different head sculpt with appropriate expression... It's probably hard to deal with the license holders. Maybe if it was released today it'd look better but I doubt it.

I only recently bought the figure, therefore it's new to me

Wondering whether the overpant issues are common

I don’t have this version, I have the original. Can you post a pick of the issuer?

This is a cool figure, but I'm still baffled why they gave us this as the "villain" for Reeve's Superman as opposed to a General Zod. Then again, being that all they literally did was merely repaint the regular Supes figures, I'm not baffled. Extremely simple.

They should do a regular Reeve 2.0 and aptly label it as being the Superman II version.

Back