1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today. Took me 1 hour to adjust the hair just the right way. The VISOR is scary, but be careful I popped one of the gadgets off the side. And rotating the lens are nerve racking.

Mine arrived today, but I've been too busy (and afraid) to do the slick-back-the-hair-try-to-raise-the-goggles routine just yet.

I couldn't resist taking some photos right now though:

HTDKNRSelina6alt2.jpg

HTDKNRSelina2.jpg

Okay, I got her goggles on and up without breaking them. I will just never move them again now.

NolanBatHTfigures2.jpg

Awesome photos!!!!

As for my Catwoman, no goggle breakage so far! I've been very lucky, careful, and the key of it all, PATIENT, in posing them! However, I lost the spring to her handgun when it accidentally came apart. :gah:

If anyone is willing to part with a pistol and another instruction sheet, please LMK.

I don't know whether to post this on this thread, or the All Batman Collection Thread or the DX 12 thread! Oh, and also because I collect LEGO.

And yes, I need a better camera/lighting setup. Natural lighting with a Samsung Galaxy Note II camera here.

Inspired by the Hush "Kiss"

i don't have any brilliant ideas for poses and it's hard to take decent pics in my house because it's so dark.

i like her just sleek and sexy with one heel off the ground (first picture). but if you just want to see that she can be made to stand, i added two other random poses. i ain't saying her heels aren't tricky to figure out, but once you get her center of balance, it's a lot easier.

and yes, she is balanced on one foot in that third picture. normally i would leave her there to see how long she could stay up (joker 2.0 stood overnight on one foot before i took him down), but she was on my coffee table on an unstable piece of foam board, so i doubt she would have lasted too long.

catattack.jpg

Nice work. How long did it take to get the ankles right for each of those poses? I could write an essay on how much I hate the new ankle design.

Is there a trick I don't know?

That's a nice pose.

...and :lol @ the LEGOs in that pic.

Catwoman and Bruce look great together!

Nice work. How long did it take to get the ankles right for each of those poses? I could write an essay on how much I hate the new ankle design.

That's a nice pose.

...and :lol @ the LEGOs in that pic.

Thanks guys!

Yeah, I collect LEGO too. Those are the Bruce and Catwoman minifigs doing the horizontal tango :D

have no idea how to describe it: you find the direction of pivot, straighten the foot out, rotate the foot (not the ankle), and then bend. i guess the "trick" is working the foot and ankle independently.

while the new design is a bit weird, i think it's deliberate and actually smart: once the foot is in position, it's locked at least from collapsing two ways. a fully rotatable ball would weaken her ability to remain balanced because it wouldn't be tight enough.

not sure i articulated that very well.

: o p

Do you guys recommend removing the white shirt? It bothers me- can't pull the zip down because it shows a white shirt!!! Did they put it on to avoid the suit color staining the body?

Back