1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never wanted this figure but a local seller is selling it brand new for $160.

Super tempting.

Got my 2nd Selina in yesterday!

I cut and styled her hair last night too.

2mh5j5.jpg

30wxquv.jpg

Just the angle, the jawline looks very square compared to most pics I've seen of her displayed, not to say some woman aren't square-jawed.

I'll never use that kind of stand with any figure because it just looks like two fingers coming up for a nice feel to me. A grabber on one leg or waist/torso is also much easier to hide if necessary. But where possible I'd prefer to avoid a stand completely. I'm strongly considering drilling out the bottom of Selina's boots to fit magnets.

Have you tried quakehold gel or putty? I got turned on to this stuff by another bordie awhile back and it works wonders. They have a few different types depending on what type of surface your going to stand it on. But it's not permanent, it's cheap, and its reusable. You can get a 4oz container for around $10-$15 dollars. I hate stands as they take away from the realism of the figures, which is why I started collecting in the first place. I've been meaning to do a little write up in the how to forums comparing the different types I've used but haven't had the time lately. Anyways here's a link:
https://www.quakehold.com/safety-du...ess-safety-furniture-straps-collectibles.html

Did a little repaint myself the other day as well as changed her wig just for fun.....enjoy

IMG_5806_zpsa1c69aed.jpg

DSC_1298_zpsd6c82b80.jpg

DSC_1310_zpsbf27c04a.jpg

Back