1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman/Selina Kyle

Wonder just how posable this figure will be, the costume looked pretty tight in the movie :naughty

as long as her a** looks good...

:monkey3Im not going to lie guys when anne was bent over in the movie and they showed that dumper on the batpod I got some wood.
:lol

I'm going to see the film on Monday night.. so I'm staying spoiler free till then.

I think a Catwoman from each era is going to be one HELL of a display if / when HT make Julie & Michelle as well!! :yess: :rock

The fact they are calling the figure Catwoman/Selina Kyle gives me hope that she'll be a two in one like Harvey Dent/Two-Face :pray:

Why do I get the feeling that when this comes out, people will post pictures of her with her zipper down to show some cleavage?

No, you're wrong.

People will take the catsuit off completely.

No, you're wrong.

People will take the catsuit off completely.

:rotfl

I was thinking that maybe people want to make it look more like its comic counterpart, but yeah, that's also possible.

The fact they are calling the figure Catwoman/Selina Kyle gives me hope that she'll be a two in one like Harvey Dent/Two-Face :pray:

She should be don't see a reason why they shouldn't.

She should be don't see a reason why they shouldn't.

I can think of one reason; The catsuit is skin-tight and would be pretty hard to take off unless the other costume is worn over it (which would leave the neck bit showing).

There was more John Blake
Spoiler Spoiler:
then Selene Kyles in the movie. :monkey1

It would had been nice if Nolan explain to the viewer how & why she donned the "cat woman" suit.

Huh? Are you :cuckoo:?

I already loved Hathaway and the character and her performance were brilliant. Most anticipated Bat-figure for me. And I agree that they have to have 2 sculpts - the naming almost guarantees it.

Has to be rooted hair too - sculpted long hair would look horrendous.

I already loved Hathaway and the character and her performance were brilliant. Most anticipated Bat-figure for me. And I agree that they have to have 2 sculpts - the naming almost guarantees it.

Has to be rooted hair too - sculpted long hair would look horrendous.

i agree this needs rooted hair loved her character in the movie cant wait for the reveal .

I haven't seen the film yet however, outside of Batman this is my most anticipated from TDKR.

Back