1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman/Selina Kyle

I haven't seen the film yet however, outside of Batman this is my most anticipated from TDKR.

you will enjoy her in this movie she's awesome this is probably my most anticipated figure besides batman .

A lot of people thought Heath was a bad choice as joker .

That's pretty much the only thing that gave me hope in Hawthaway as Catwoman. I have trust in Nolan - She did a pretty good job, I liked it. It didn't blow me away, but luckily I didn't have such high standards for her anyway.

Now I just hope HT doesn't mess up her face! I haven't been the happiest with their female head-sculpts lately.

I think a Catwoman from each era is going to be one HELL of a display if / when HT make Julie & Michelle as well!! :yess: :rock

That's basically what I'm hoping for/working towards with Batman, Joker and Catwoman. If they all get done, and done well, it'll make for a pretty epic display to have those three characters 'through the ages' as it were.

She acted just fine, she just wasn't sexy enough. Not her fault, more the costume designers.

Man do I sound sexist.

Come on full reveal, so to speak !

That's pretty much the only thing that gave me hope in Hawthaway as Catwoman. I have trust in Nolan - She did a pretty good job, I liked it. It didn't blow me away, but luckily I didn't have such high standards for her anyway.

Now I just hope HT doesn't mess up her face! I haven't been the happiest with their female head-sculpts lately.

you didn't like baby doll?

I absolutely loved this character in the film. Assuming the sculpt is dead on, easy buy.

I generally hate rooted hair, but it's the only thing that makes sense for this figure. Hopefully it's better than Iron Man 2's Black Widow hair.

I generally hate rooted hair, but it's the only thing that makes sense for this figure. Hopefully it's better than Iron Man 2's Black Widow hair.

it will be look how baby doll turned and the new black widow .

Yup. All the recent attempts at rooted hair look like they finally know what they are doing. Angelica, Black Widow, Baby doll. This should be a no brainer and in my greedy little hands soon.

As much as I don't like rooted hair, I do agree that sculpted long hair would look bad - likely.

As much as I don't like rooted hair, I do agree that sculpted long hair would look bad - likely.

:exactly:

Also it'd be a lot easier to futz. No curled hair or pig-tails.

Back