1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man, that mask is awful to put on. I couldn't even "buckle" the strap on, so its opened at the back. Looks ok, but it's bothering me that the mask is not fully on

106lbwz.jpg

Got this figure a couple weeks ago and I think it's amazing. Really adds to my batman collection. The only flaw that I really hate is her ankles! So hard to get her whole foot level on the floor!
Catwoman2_zpseadbbe60.jpg

Catwoman3_zpse9819721.jpg

How I have her posed on my shelf
Catwoman1_zps6e93ab52.jpg

For some reason, I like the blonde hair look. Works for her like it does for the Black Widow mods I've seen...

Thanks Viking Spawn.

Well, it's not 100% perfect match but Selina's hair definitely not black in the movie and I'm just trying to kitbash the way I like her most......

I'll be finally opening up my Selina today. So what is everyone's best suggestion for her hair and mask? I'll be posing with it on.

I'll be finally opening up my Selina today. So what is everyone's best suggestion for her hair and mask? I'll be posing with it on.

I flipped up the goggles then dipped the front end in boiling water(Just up to 2mm behind where the eye holes end) for maybe ten seconds. Then fold the goggles down again, hold her hair back with one hand, place the mask above her head and gently push the entire thing down with slight pressure all around. You should have about a minute before the mask cools. If it doesn't work, gently remove it and try again. With the front of the mask softened, it will slide on easily. Get it in place and then when it cools, you will be all set.

Come on guys boilin water and all. Its really not that tough to put that mask on. Took me 30 seconds and on day one. Thats 2/3 weeks ago. Havent touched since then. Too much drama around this mask.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I can see how it was a tight fit, but like some others, I don't think going to extremes with hair dryers and hot water is all that necessary.

I just kept the hair pull tight with one hand and worked the mask over her head with the other. Once I had it close I just twisted it a bit and it was where it was suppose to be. I even left the goggles up while I was trying it, and didn't have any trouble.

It's not necessary, but its a useful tip because the softened vinyl mask is less likely to scratch or rub the paint off the face. This is especially important if you remove the mask several times to get the best fit. And not everyone has the same finesse when putting on this fragile accessory.

BOBBY

The mask is a pretty tight fit.
It took an hour or so for me, but not because I couldn't actually get the thing on, but the hair kept going over her ears!! So I wasn't happy with the look. Eventually I just tied the hair back, and the goggles just slid into place.
I must say tho, that in turning the goggles around, I was concerned that they would break. This did not happen, but they do feel quite fragile.

3e5epa3e.jpg

I know the goggles are on wrong, ease tell me how to put them on right. I'm so afraid of breaking them. They sit down lower on her head right?

Back