1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As anyone tried this?

vcf2013b.jpg

That outfit looks pretty cool for a 2nd Selina.

Easily the worst figure Hot Toys has made. Ugly, easily broken, boring and overpriced.

But to be fair... the source material is pretty lame.

I think the costume etc is very well done, i still have issues with the head sculpt. Just dont think the linkeness deserves 200 dollars. Looks more like a 1.0 attempt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

What an arse!! Lol.

Anyhow, back to positive views. Mine should be coming soon, and I can't wait!!!!

Been told 89 Batmobile will be in stock 20th September!!! Yes!!!

And just got MJ Bad version (which is 1000% awesome!!) and Barney Ross v2, which I slated before it came out for looking like a stoned George Michael, but in hand it is better than v1.

And that outfit for Selina Kyle makes me wanna by a 2nd one!

I think the costume etc is very well done, i still have issues with the head sculpt. Just dont think the linkeness deserves 200 dollars. Looks more like a 1.0 attempt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I heard that Hot Toys was going to introduce something along the lines of Flexpay; you get to pay the percentage of price for a figure based on the percentage of likeness perceived.:rolleyes2

I also have a bridge for sale and a large Nigerian inheritance, a large sum of which can be yours with the required banking information.:lol

All joking aside, people can have their own opinions. I think the likeness is pretty damned good.

I heard that Hot Toys was going to introduce something along the lines of Flexpay; you get to pay the percentage of price for a figure based on the percentage of likeness perceived.:rolleyes2

I also have a bridge for sale and a large Nigerian inheritance, a large sum of which can be yours with the required banking information.:lol

All joking aside, people can have their own opinions. I think the likeness is pretty damned good.

I'm with you there bud!! It's 1/6 after all. It's the best version on the market and a damn site better than I could make or sculpt.

Don't like it??? Don't buy it, simple. :rotfl

Easily the worst figure Hot Toys has made.

You should probably cancel your wait list then. And stop reading this thread.

Just dont think the linkeness deserves 200 dollars.

Kind of hard to justify any HT product then, because every single head sculpt they've ever produced is off in some way. Some more than others, but IMO, Selina's is a bit above their middle road when you have the mask on.

I don't actually have her yet, but I can tell from photos and video reviews that she's not a crappy figure.

And in my experience of every figure I have or have had whether HT or EB, no pics or videos ever do them justice, always far better in hand.

I don't actually have her yet, but I can tell from photos and video reviews that she's not a crappy figure.

And in my experience of every figure I have or have had whether HT or EB, no pics or videos ever do them justice, always far better in hand.

Your experience is embodied in this figure.

Selina in-hand is a million times better than most pics. As I've said before, her best pics aren't actually flattering--they are accurate.

Your experience is embodied in this figure.

Selina in-hand is a million times better than most pics. As I've said before, her best pics aren't actually flattering--they are accurate.

:goodpost::exactly:

A hard to photograph figure- the catsuit is stunning in hand- rather blah in most pics!

What an arse!! Lol.

Why? Cause I voiced my thoughts on a figure I paid money for?
So much fanboy rage.
:lol

Heck, there's a thread about the mask breaking. How many HT figures have a thread dedicated to how much it sucks?

Back on topic, this figure should have EASILY been lowered $70. It's obvious HT had no interest in the character and rushed it out to meet fan demand.

The Medicom Catwoman is the superior figure.

I think someone called you an arse because what's coming out of your keyboard is what comes out of an arse.

Like this gem:

It's obvious HT had no interest in the character and rushed it out to meet fan demand.

"rush" and HT shouldn't be used in the same sentence and the progress on this particular figure was no exception, facing a number of delays.

And you know someone's trolling when they write something like this:

The Medicom Catwoman is the superior figure.

Then by all means go start a thread for it. People aren't in fact that quick to defend the figure here because it's perfect, everyone recognizes some flaws. But honestly, your posts here on this subject are just a step up from drivel and don't serve any purpose whatsoever except to try and get a rise out of others.

Back