1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

LOL at this clown above me. here comes the white knights. the dude was clearly joking and is not a misogynist and he is talking about an ACTION FIGURE.

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

LOL at this clown above me... here comes Lejuan.. the dude was clearly being sarcastic and is not a misogynist and he is talking about an ACTION FIGURE.

LOL at this clown above me... here comes Lejuan.. the dude was clearly being sarcastic and is not a misogynist and he is talking about an ACTION FIGURE.

...wut i know things like tone get lost on the internet but i thought the overcapitalized lol and action figure showed i was just being silly. lol

Did HT Japan confirmed her delay to June, or smth. like that? I have not seen anything, seems May everywhere:dunno

I have no clue who is joking and who is not

It's ironic, cause I'm pretty sure Privyet is a "she".

We were having a conversation about our favorite Spice Girls, and which dolls we used to have, just a few weeks back. :lol

Privyet loves the girl dollies ~ okay maybe out of context the comment was harsh, but looks like it was removed, so i am guessing the post was actually reported.

in the very same thread where there has been endless discussion about what cat smells like and a thoroughly revolting meme about oral sex, this is what gets removed?

seriously.

: o p

We were having a conversation about our favorite Spice Girls, and which dolls we used to have, just a few weeks back. :lol

brandi-glanville-0.gif

Privyet loves the girl dollies ~ okay maybe out of context the comment was harsh, but looks like it was removed, so i am guessing the post was actually reported.

in the very same thread where there has been endless discussion about what cat smells like and a thoroughly revolting meme about oral sex, this is what gets removed?

seriously.

: o p

That's a good point because those posts were actually in poor taste

I'm all antsy waiting for omg pics

Definitely a man , i watched his review of black widow :lol:lol

[ame]https://youtu.be/EJSeieIhn8U[/ame]

[ame]https://youtu.be/wXw6znXPfy4[/ame]

Back