1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

no big deal on the push back ~ tomorrow's may and she ain't out, so it only makes sense that we're not getting this next month.

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

batmobile is june, catwoman is still saying may 20, maybe end of may?

I'm not worried. Even though HT has missed before in some people's opinions, they haven't missed as bad as that picture shows. If they released a figure like that, SS and others would be flooded with canceled orders. She's gonna be great. BW is my first HT chick, and I'm very impressed with her. They have a reputation to uphold.

Not an Indy fan obviously :wink1:

My last flex pay just got moved to mid June as well...

My final flex just got pushed to 6/25. Guess that Batpod stays lonely just a bit longer.

Boo.. mine too!

If it isn't IRON MAN Hot Toys will push it back and back...this sucks!

They're just dropping the ball left and right lately.

tumblr_mhty2glMOS1rhsh73o1_500.gif

Got the email about this and the bd T-800 today. Both are pushed back a month. I believe Catwoman will be done soon but the T-800 is probably going to be a lot longer of a wait. I'd bet on that.

Back