1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reeve02.jpg

By now most of them should already have neck problems. The inner plastic peg becomes brittle over time and simply cracks. If you don't want to replace it then just use white tacky putty. The blue one is too sticky and is smears easier.

KyKzctSh.jpg
So do you just put the tacky putty in the neck peg area and then just place the head on?

Having this same issue, but haven't seen a good image or tutorial on this method! :)

I hav e replaced the neck adapter. It’s an easy fix. But if you don’t want to go that route, place the putty in the cavity.

This figure still pops in the collection, mainly because of the brightly colored suit. Sculpt also still holds up imo, as the likeness is there for sure. I recently moved and had my collection boxed up for a few months, but am now gradually taking them back out and displaying. After reopening and reposing this figure, it’s the first one my eyes go to when looking at what I have back out and posed thus far.

If any HT figure needs a 2.0 it's this one. Even just using a more accurate material for the suit, emblem and better paint apps on the sculpt it would be worth it.

If any HT figure needs a 2.0 it's this one. Even just using a more accurate material for the suit, emblem and better paint apps on the sculpt it would be worth it.

I personally don’t see any issue with the suit material. Also for a mass produced figure, I don’t see HT taking the time to stitch the S into the suit like it is on a lot of the custom suits for this figure that I’ve seen.

I personally don’t see any issue with the suit material. Also for a mass produced figure, I don’t see HT taking the time to stitch the S into the suit like it is on a lot of the custom suits for this figure that I’ve seen.
I always felt the material was too shiny but sadly I don't have the figure anymore.

One of the first modern 1/6 I ever bought. And yes it still holds up remarkably well. I’ve got some extreme closeup photos of the head sculpt I have to find that really show off the paintwork.

Trying to emulate that amazing nighttime shot on the boat in the first film.

7E8FD9A1-03CA-4148-95CC-ADBB1C719D0E.jpeg

Sigh,.. this guy is really showing its aged on the shelf....
not in terms of design. but in terms of the material deterioration...

Attachments

• IMG_3601.jpg
    IMG_3601.jpg
    704.6 KB · Views: 0
Back