1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm good with the stock Hot Toys suit but that Yunsil suit is amazing. Im sure i know the answer but is it possible to order the Yunsil suit anywhere?

Yunsil suit is a limited run and hard to find on second market. Your best bet is to commission GeeWhiz or wait until someone let go of their collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evil supes next to yunsil suit

Attachments

• 842382CF-404E-49BD-BC49-73A476ACFDB1.jpg
    842382CF-404E-49BD-BC49-73A476ACFDB1.jpg
    317.5 KB · Views: 294
I showed my wife these photos and I asked her "which Superman do you like best and why?
She said the "The first one where he is looking straight ahead. I like the underwear and that snake on his chest"
after that she started putting on make up and asked me "Are you buying another $500 toy? Or are you taking me out to eat this weekend?

This is hilarious! A snake on his chest? LOL

my gf also griefs me on the amount of money I spend on toys instead of her, but my reply is great, the dolls dont argue back. :)

That looks very nice! The shield seems a bit wonky, but the boots look great.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

It takes some futzing but it will lay the right way (at least mine did). Those were quick pics for when I was selling it. I just threw it on the figure and listed it on eBay almost immediately. Check out 5x10's photo above, he's got his symbol laying properly.

@Gipetto0812, why did you sell such a great figure with a custom suit?

Lost my job about a year ago, so I sold nearly every collectible except for the ones I really had an attachment to, so I could make it through however long it took me to find a new job. Luckily, I got a new job at the beginning of summer, even with the virus going on, so I'm just getting back into the game. As cool as this figure is/was, in the end, I felt like Reeve deserved a bigger/ better representation. Better is very subjective though, as I really want the new SS Reeve PF and feel that will be good enough for me. I also prefer my DC Collectibles 1/6 movie statues over the Hot Toys figures that I had, especially considering I got the entire BvS line from a local seller for a total of $225 which is less than the price of re-buying one of the HT figures, let alone all the mods done and custom capes I had bought for them.

Glad to hear things got back on track Gipetto!

Thanks abake :hi5: It definitely brings perspective on what is important as well as what you can live without and not actually miss so much. I actually don?t miss any of the figures I have sold as well as cherish the ones I?ve kept even more now.

So I dropped my Superman and Im super (no pun intended) upset. Anyone know how to fix his broken leg?

Thanks!

IMG_2348.jpg

Is there a safer way to fix the neck peg than the way that one YouTube video instructs?

My neck peg is still ok, but I know it?s going to happen.

Back