1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed first release 2011 and evil version 2013. I know hot toys could and should do another CK /Super /suit dx version and blow our minds with a Epic DX release.:pray:

Cant get enough of this epic video.:rock

Hey guys, I just decided that I absolutely needed this figure in my collection. Is anyone looking to sell or trade? PM me. Thanks guys

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I got him!! Found him on Ebay, but the seller didnt mention that female end of the neck adapter was very broken.. I know a lot of these have this problem, so I dont blame the seller, but does anyone know how to fix/replace it? I would appreciate any input. Thanks everyone!
117edd48e5cc12054fd3b5a353c8dffe.jpg

I got him!! Found him on Ebay, but the seller didnt mention that female end of the neck adapter was very broken.. I know a lot of these have this problem, so I dont blame the seller, but does anyone know how to fix/replace it? I would appreciate any input. Thanks everyone!
117edd48e5cc12054fd3b5a353c8dffe.jpg

That's a minor issue, you can easily obtain a neck adapter off eBay. The even more impressive part is that you got a perfect emblem, since they're notorious for cracking at this point. Don't worry about it and congratulations on a sublime figure.

That's a minor issue, you can easily obtain a neck adapter off eBay. The even more impressive part is that you got a perfect emblem, since they're notorious for cracking at this point. Don't worry about it and congratulations on a sublime figure.
Thanks! Yeah, DEATHASYLUM has been very helpful. He recommended the replacement above. I went ahead and ordered it. I'm just a little nervous about hearing the neck up. The emblem has a few creases from the way the seller packed him up, but I'm hoping it snaps back.. Regardless, I got this guy for $260 shipped on ebay using that 15% off labor day coupon. I couldnt be happier. I just hope I dont blow it when I go into fix mode.

Thanks! Yeah, DEATHASYLUM has been very helpful. He recommended the replacement above. I went ahead and ordered it. I'm just a little nervous about hearing the neck up. The emblem has a few creases from the way the seller packed him up, but I'm hoping it snaps back.. Regardless, I got this guy for $260 shipped on ebay using that 15% off labor day coupon. I couldnt be happier. I just hope I dont blow it when I go into fix mode.

Do you have a link to the part you ordered? Mine has the same issue and the spare connectors I have don't fit. Want to make sure I order the right one.

The plug on mine cracked a few years ago turning the hs and it fell off! I just replaced the plug connector in the neck and it's been good ever since. Easy fix.
Did you get the same exact one that you sent me the link for? I should have it by tues-wed. I'm so nervous for surgery that I haven't even taken him back out of the box.

Did you get the same exact one that you sent me the link for? I should have it by tues-wed. I'm so nervous for surgery that I haven't even taken him back out of the box.

No, I didn't buy from that seller. Those connectors in the neck for muscle bodies are all the same design though and it should work. I got mine from a buddy that he had in his parts bin and he sent it to me a few years back. Looked just like the one in the link, so it should work. Might need a little heat with a hairdryer to soften up the bits when assembly begins to make it easier.

Also, you could just leave in the broken connector and buy some blu tack to secure the sculpt and neck post if your worried about the whole process. Just push some tack on top of the old connector and into the neck hole. You can then push the hs with neck post into the tack and your done. Make sure it's secure though :)

For all the hardship, it’s better to remove the broken one and replace it.
The ones from the recent DAM toys bodies should work too in case anyone has one spare. I like those bodies because they are easy to mod. I just cut off the attached neck.

I sold mine to get some quick cash [emoji383] to help my son who was in a sudden bind with his rent and school debt. Actually purged most of my collection to help. Still miss it. Would love a DX or ultimate version with a Clark Kent two pack as discussed here. Can't imagine why they haven't done more with this license.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back