1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I like that a lot, it's brilliant! :clap

thanks!

Looks very good. And i like the hair. But i think you need better glasses for him.
Otherwise it's great.

thanks, but i actually think they're the closest available non-customs. could maybe take the bar off the top, but i'm happy with them.

11sd2.jpg

gordon's glasses are too square, too narrow, and they're so obviously gordon's.

: D

thanks!

thanks, but i actually think they're the closest available non-customs. could maybe take the bar off the top, but i'm happy with them.

11sd2.jpg

gordon's glasses are too square, too narrow, and they're so obviously gordon's.

: D

No, the Gordon glasses don't suit him do they! :lol

so, as i was saying, i'm still working on my clark kent bash.

this is the hot toys superman thread, right?

clarkkent01.jpg

Looks good. I'd just cut that horizontal bar bridge connecting both lenses/rims and then they'll be pretty spot on.

Last edited:

Looks good paramore!! So jealous that I can't get mine out of box til we've moved.

Looks good. I'd just can't that horizontal bar connecting both lenses/rims and then they're be pretty spot on.

yeah, i haven't quite made up my mind to clip it. always waiting to see if another paid of glasses pops.

yeah, i haven't quite made up my mind to clip it. always waiting to see if another paid of glasses pops.

Don't outright cut it.
Get a pack of disposable nail files(The bonded sandpaper ones), and *sand* it off with a sawing motion. Cutting with a blade or side cutters leaves too much chance of cutting the bridge.

I get ya. Well it's an awesome looking custom for sure. I've thought about doing one many times but I feel like once I make one, HT will announce a DX with CK sculpt and clothes or someinthg :lol

Is there a tutorial for modding the Fortress stand with LED's?

I get ya. Well it's an awesome looking custom for sure. I've thought about doing one many times but I feel like once I make one, HT will announce a DX with CK sculpt and clothes or someinthg :lol

right? i got the headsculpt for $40, so it was a good enough deal. wish they had just done a 2 in 1 for him in the first place.

I just can't pose mine in other poses than this, I'll probably never move him again.

20130416150236.jpg

I had my Superman for the last two years and I just accidentally snagged his suit. I don't want to have to buy a whole new figure at this point, any advice?

Although it will probably come down to me buying another, if anyone has one in good condition PM me.

Back