1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I don't own any Superman items.
THIS however is worthy of buying. The likeness is uncanny...it really does look like Christopher.
Well done Hot Toys!:clap:yess:

Just ordered the EX, with $10 off from the newsletter. It will be one amazing Christmas for all of us! :yess::yess::clap:clap

That's what I did too!!!:hi5:

And how does that work? I don't see anything in the newsletter about that discount. Just curious since I placed my order already.

All half dozen of us were shouting it from the rooftops, but I dunno, maybe it's our accents or something...

What accent? :)Yeah, just ordered a Reg as no Exclusive to Australia, ah well, the figure looks awesome and I'm happy to get one.

I believe theyre talking about being a new customer/newsletter subscriber. If you're not, you should subscribe to the newsletter and get a discount on your first order.

I believe theyre talking about being a new customer/newsletter subscriber. If you're not, you should subscribe to the newsletter and get a discount on your first order.

Oh, thanks Remy. I'm an old customer/subscriber so I wouldn't have gotten it anyway. Plus, I ordered using the Freaks website link.

Be warned you lose all of the Reward points though, which would be $10.50 on this figure. You'd lose 50 cents! :lol

Why are they not shipping international? Why the ____ not? because of a green necklace?

EDIT: Just saw it in the small print. What a load of crap!

It's been a very long time since I've seen the first movie...
Did Supe have a kryptonite necklace?

Just doesn't seem right. :lol

I mean seriously, how the hell can anyone still be obsessed with those films from 2005/08 in 2011. It wasn't even a healthy obsession. It's disturbing.
Look at the Reeve discussions in this thread. I haven't seen the decent people act like they want to live in his pants.

Now that's funny!! . . . no, seriously - - that's funnier than your lack of a sense of humor!

Give the Late, Great Mr. Reeve his due, OK?

Is Nothing sacred?

Now kneel before Zod!

or would you care to step outside?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg1yUMqJMcw&feature=related"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg1yUMqJMcw&feature=related[/ame]

Well I ordered an Ex too. See if they (SSC) lets me keep my order or end up cancelling it. It does kind of suck that these Exclusives are geographically specific.

Pre ordered mine through Sideshow. Yes!!!!

It's been a very long time since I've seen the first movie...
Did Supe have a kryptonite necklace?

Just doesn't seem right. :lol

Dunno if this is a joke or not, but to answer the question, Lex has a piece of Kryptonite on a chain which he puts over Superman in the film, its been awhile since Ive watched the original movie as well, I think Superman falls into a pool with it on as well.

Dunno if this is a joke or not, but to answer the question, Lex has a piece of Kryptonite on a chain which he puts over Superman in the film, its been awhile since Ive watched the original movie as well, I think Superman falls into a pool with it on as well.

Ive seen that scene a thousand of times. classic.

??

??

??

??

??

Last edited:

I was never a huge Superman fan, but this figure is such a great representation of an iconic character, so I can't pass it up. Not sure what they mean by US and Europe only, but I ordered an exclusive, anyway. If this means they'll cancel my order, so be it. I can live without the neck chain.

There's also the not so very convincing story that the emsense energy his body produces somewhat wraps around him in a type of forcefield and with his suit being pretty much skin tight, it lies within that outer layer of energy which then means it can't rip or tear

I've always prefered the sewn by Martha Kent Kryptonian fabric suit story, myself

I think the idea that it was made on Krypton and included in the space ship makes the most sense. On Krypton, it was regular fabric, and could be cut and sewn, but on Earth, exposed to the yellow sun, it is indestructible, just like Superman. Jor El was smart enough to know how big the suit would be made, and his mother sewed it. Then after Clark Kent becomes a man, ma Kent presents it to him saying that "We found this in the space ship with instructions to give to you the day you were ready to realize your destiny."

This thread is very impressive with well over 100 pages just in a day for a version of Superman that's 32 years old.

Knowing how popular Batman is relative to Superman, I wonder what the Burton Batman thread will be like when it's revealed? Of course a lot of its luster has worn off with Nolan's new vision but still....

I bet Nicholson's Joker will be a very popular discussion. Much more so than Keaton's figure. Especially if Nicholson's likeness is not 100%, the toys will fly out of the pram

Back