1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Didn't need to really it went up on it's own. But if HT makes a Black one it would go down SOME.

On a side note what is this? Fan stuff?

1105271531f2d1626380095883.jpg

Ordered 3: one to pose, one for the grave and the last for my son, who is going to be born in the end of november.

agreed, i have bought a second to keep for my son who is due monday....wish he would hurry up then i can show him the pictures just to get him involved in the hype :)

Trying to compare the price from sideshow (EX) to toys2.

Ok, toys2 will cost me 236 delivered. How much will Sideshow cost delivered? (I remember I paid 40$ for Bruce Lee DX, but isn't this with discounted shipping and smaller box?)

I find it amazing... That after that massive wait, now that the spec pics are out, it doesn't feel like it was as bad as it was!

If the Ex isn't sold out by at least Sunday i would expect that HT is making a butt load of them. Which means they may not be as sought after as we think they will be.

Didn't need to really it went up on it's own. But if HT makes a Black one it would go down SOME.

surely that isnt real ?? if it is its from a while ago i reckon. Would love this to be genuine though would be an immaculate set.

FAKE.

You can even see the nick of the person who made it "Ultravinz".

im sure this has been mentioned, im sorry, i dont have time to go through all these pages... but.

superman is amazing and all, but does anyone else think its strange that he only comes with 4 extra hands and a base for 209?

iron man and war machine came with tons of stuff, and they were 180.00

think hot toys will add stuff as we get closer to the release?

You can see the necklace here:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg9zvNcwAqA"]YouTube - ‪life size superman kryptonite prop chain necklace 003.mov‬‏[/ame]

at the beginning of the video. Then keep watching to see an awesome AutobotJohn custom. Don't ask him if it's for sale! :panic:

I've ordered 4 by the way... On 2 different accounts, 1 ex and 1 normal issue. This is my holy grail figure! I won't but I could quit collecting after this figure!

If the Ex isn't sold out by at least Sunday i would expect that HT is making a butt load of them. Which means they may not be as sought after as we think they will be.

I mentioned it earlier and still believe that demand is being overstated in here. I'm sure there's a lot of Chris Reeve Superman fans, but I don't think there's half as many fans who are collectors. If you check ebay for Chris Reeve items that sell there just isn't much that moves, especially high end stuff. You'll see an occassional high end custom or a DC statue. I think it's a very popular figure within the collecting community but I think a lot of people were, for whatever reason, expecting this to bring in the non-collectors.

im sure this has been mentioned, im sorry, i dont have time to go through all these pages... but.

superman is amazing and all, but does anyone else think its strange that he only comes with 4 extra hands and a base for 209?

iron man and war machine came with tons of stuff, and they were 180.00

think hot toys will add stuff as we get closer to the release?

it is a little steep yeah but i think HT know this will be a most wanted for fans and has been for some time, the fortress of solitude base adds a fair bit to the value i can imagine. I still think that it is as basic as it is because they have something bigger in the pipeline a DX would not surprise me followed by a Zod and another Jor-el of some sort. I personally would love a Gus Gorman figure but i cant see that happening...

With all the excitement over this, I'm going to start the call for the Clark Kent, with a Dark Superman (from III) double DX set, ah la joker DX set

209$ is way too high, I'm just not complaining cause it's a grail figure for me. Should be 165$ tops.

I've ordered 4 by the way... On 2 different accounts, 1 ex and 1 normal issue. This is my holy grail figure! I won't but I could quit collecting after this figure!

Those accounts would want to be different billing/shipping addresses - aren't SS all over that?

I have ordered with differrent accounts from sideshow with the same shipping/billing addresses and never had any problems before. :huh:

That's right, was that the DX04? Either you got lucky or I've got their policy mixed up.

Weird? that nobody tried this, looks cool!! cant wait!!

supesjorel1.jpg
supesjorel.jpg

:clap

Back