1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

:lecture:lecture:lecture I can see one for the office

Heh, seriously? if you did that here somebody would nick it. Or at least a lot of flack then it gets stolen followed by more endless flack that they wont let go of.

This thread is very impressive with well over 100 pages just in a day for a version of Superman that's 32 years old.

Knowing how popular Batman is relative to Superman, I wonder what the Burton Batman thread will be like when it's revealed? Of course a lot of its luster has worn off with Nolan's new vision but still....

I'm considering getting two. If I really like a figure, I'll get an extra. I don't even need to keep it in the box, I just like having an extra "just in case."

I've got upwards of 10 or 15 of my favorite Minimates. No rational reason why. They aren't worth anything, and I only display one, but. . .I like having extras.

Of course a lot of its luster has worn off with Nolan's new vision but still....

Meh, this board severely tainted those films for me that I no longer like them. Everytime somebody says The Dark Knight I think of Sideshow Freaks Joker foaming frenzies club.

I mean seriously, how the hell can anyone still be obsessed with those films from 2005/08 in 2011. It wasn't even a healthy obsession. It's disturbing.

Look at the Reeve discussions in this thread. I haven't seen the decent people act like they want to live in his pants.

POd the exclusive. Hope $210 is worth it, who has the regular at the lowest cost now?

I'm considering getting two. If I really like a figure, I'll get an extra. I don't even need to keep it in the box, I just like having an extra "just in case."

I've got upwards of 10 or 15 of my favorite Minimates. No rational reason why. They aren't worth anything, and I only display one, but. . .I like having extras.

Yep. I have two T1 and T2 Arnies ............... though I have them displayed differently.

This thread is very impressive with well over 100 pages just in a day for a version of Superman that's 32 years old.

Knowing how popular Batman is relative to Superman, I wonder what the Burton Batman thread will be like when it's revealed? Of course a lot of its luster has worn off with Nolan's new vision but still....

Indeed. :exactly:

He's the only Superman in my mind :clap

I just pre-ordered a couple from alterego hehe. :hi5:

I love Nolan's Batman take, but I still like Burton's Batman even more as time goes by. It's a completely different school of film making and represents a unique period in comics and film.

Looks great. Got two. One for me and one for my son when he is a grown up like us :)

Looks great. Got two. One for me and one for my son when he is a grown up like us :)

haha thats cool, honestly, my dad was into comics and as a kid he always bought me one when went to the ice house so I give him the credit for getting me into this hobby.

Good one :lol

That's what I tell my fiancee all the time. Our son is going to be the luckiest kid in the world when he gets all these figures I've stashed for years. And my comic book collection :D

Forgive the newb question, but are these hand painted? As in, each piece is hand painted!?!?!

And what about the ppl who are buying 5 dx jacks lol...

Yep. I have two T1 and T2 Arnies ............... though I have them displayed differently.
I've also got two T1 T-800s. The overt rationale is that I wanted to display him both ways (which I am doing). But the deep, dark truth is that I just wanted a second one :lol

Meh, this board severely tainted those films for me that I no longer like them.

Why let anyone or anything take away your enjoyment from something? That's ____ed.

I bought 5 T-1000s. I think he's the most I have of any Hot Toys figure. I don't have very many Hot Toys characters, but I do have alot of figures due to multiples. Multiple Jokers, multiple Batmans, multpile Terminators etc. etc.

2 Supes is my limit here. One to sleep with, one to "pose".

Back