1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Wow that Wayne head would look fantastic on my DX 02!! Too bad I have to sell it :(

i hear you man. I'm still on that debate as well on whether to sell or not. Though I love the batman figures, I don't want Batman to overpower my collections since I'm predominantly a Superman fan. But all the figures of the Bat look so nice lol

trying to get the word out there huh? :lol

RiggsMurtaugh.jpg

"Hey word Riggs!"

"Word Rog!"

yeah I dunno

I could have sworn I read that your figure was leaking at some point. Must have mistook you from someone else.

As far as mine goes, I check both of them whenever I can and I still haven't come across leakage on either of them. Not on the biceps, not on the abs. I even checked the lower back of the figure, you know, where they glued the torso to the pants and I've found nothing. There's always tomorrow though, the first sign I see of it is the day they're going up for sale.

I've been pretty lucky and fortunate with all these quality control issues between the DX01 (PERS) and DX02 (Leaking). I bought two of the Joker and two of the Batman and I think between them, the only "problems" I've had was a name plate that fell off the stand when I took them out and a misaligned sticky bomb gun (which I just keep closed anyway). Then again, I don't mess with the PERS. I moved them in the direction I wanted on all four figures and then left them as is.

Nope. Never had any leaking. However, the suit did separate at the low back in the area you mentioned. I had to re-glue the shirt to the pants with this nifty rubber glue.

Maybe that's what you're thinking of. :dunno

That last pic looks really nice, is that one of lforigno's velvet capes?

Yep. :)

I've had one for a while that I barely put to use on my Takara. I can't wait to use it for the new OC! :rock

I hope to have a similar display soon. But I hope that I can get the OC to have a bowed head instead of looking straight ahead like that. The stern face looks weird otherwise.

me too. I hope to get a fighting stance/pose with the OC. I already know the angry faceplate is going to be my favorite.

Thanks all.

But I hope that I can get the OC to have a bowed head instead of looking straight ahead like that. The stern face looks weird otherwise.

I kinda agree. You can get a little bow in the head, but it raises the back of the cowl up (that long point) and since the profile view of my detolfs is the first thing I see when I walk into the room, it would bug me to no end:lol

That last pic looks really nice, is that one of lforigno's velvet capes?

As Mag said, yes it is. I couldn't believe how big the OC version was. I had the TDK velvet on the DX but that's in the box now... Stunning capes though.

I'm gonna go with the mid-drunken slur expression! :yess:

It's... it's just awful :lol:lol

This Batman is still by far the best looking figure I have seen in anyone's collection... Its a shame it has to go for such high prices and a lot of them have the oil issue... A figure of this quality should be in every collector's home

This Batman is still by far the best looking figure I have seen in anyone's collection... Its a shame it has to go for such high prices and a lot of them have the oil issue... A figure of this quality should be in every collector's home

:exactly: Although i prefer the costume from Begins, this is just an amazing figure, probably because of all the detailing on the suit, much more complex looking than the OC. But as you say, the oil issue just ruins it, especially when you think of the high prices neew collectors may have to pay. Fortunately i bought both the DX02 and the OC bats's's's when they were first released so didnt have to resort to the sky high ebay prices. Fingers crossed though there will be another release for The Dark Knight Rises, so collectors will get another shot at the TDK version, for a more affordable price, and without all the issues of the DX02.

Based on My favorite scene in TDK movie :hi5:

brucewaynedarkknightsui.jpg

Back