1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Was going to hunt one of these down, but I think I'll just buy a Dark Night rises one....

Was going to hunt one of these down, but I think I'll just buy a Dark Night rises one....

:1-1:

Thats exactly what I'm doing as well, while this is a fantastic figure. It has its flaws with QC problems and that darn oily abs. The TDKR suit will probably be improved thanks to Nolan and will probably be a lot cheaper.

A heads up on my oily abs situation, my seller has packed for shipping my replacement body, and Im waiting for him to ship and give me the EMS tracking number, pray for me guys.

I SINCERELY hope this time everything goes well :pray:

Watching over Gotham

Watching-Over-Gotham-3.jpg

Seller has shipped my replacement body... I sincerely pray I finally manage to get the problem free masterpiece I always wanted :pray:
I will still have to say that inspite of the bother of cleaning up the oil EVERY 5/6 hours this figure is STILL the BEST in my collection... what a work of art!

Love it Agen. The rain efx especially...:clap

Slap "Rises" on there and you could fool some people...great work (as always).

I do appreciate all of you :hi5:

We appreciate you, thanks for the file:D Now I just have to find a proper base for the picture, cant find black foam where I'm at

foamboard will do too?! should be available in any arts & craft store

Back