1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

if anybody is still looking for the DX02, a Canadian website

https://www.goldenagetoys.com has them listed for 199.99

it says the it should be coming next month.

nice thing for Canadians, free shipping

They say that these are packaged in a 4-color box. Anyone know what's up with that? Are these the DC Direct versions? Is this legit, or are they just re-packaging used copies? Thanks in advance for any info anyone's got.

Can't believe what I saw when I opened my display cabinet 5 minutes ago checking out my DX. The right (his left lower plastic abdominal plate) was slightly greasy looking. Ever so slightly. It was the subtle matte sheen that caught my eye.

Just like the effect you had just opened a pack of crisps, took one out and handled it before your fingers got really oily. It's been blown dry since I got my replacement mid June. As it has all 4 abdominal plastic plates.

nam was right!

Can't believe what I saw when I opened my display cabinet 5 minutes ago checking out my DX. The right (his left lower plastic abdominal plate) was slightly greasy looking. Ever so slightly. It was the subtle matte sheen that caught my eye.

Just like the effect you had just opened a pack of crisps, took one out and handled it before your fingers got really oily. It's been blown dry since I got my replacement mid June. As it has all 4 abdominal plastic plates.

nam was right!

Pics or GTFO.

I made an order as soon as I saw the DX's up there. Of course they'd messed it up and put the wrong one up: they're only selling version 1 and my order was cancelled. Yaaaay. Nothing like getting your hopes way up, only to have them dashed, to have your day ruined.

which site ???

Was it still listed on the site somewhere, or did you grab the last one?

When I searched for "Hot Toys" or Batman, the only Hot Toys Batman figure I found was this:

https://www.redfordfilms.com/produc...Hot-Toys-The-Dark-Knight-16-Scale-Batman.html

Which is the v1 Batman.

The pre-orders were sold out, so they took the pic down. Apparently they have some of the original for pre-order. I have been ordering from them since 2007, they are really nice and you can't beat free shipping on all orders over $50.

I have to apologize to everybody but we will not have any more of the DX02. It was put up for sale by mistake (my mistake, apparently I can't read sometimes). We will have some more of the original Batman Dark Knight in January but not the DX02.

Thanks,

Stephen

I have to apologize to everybody but we will not have any more of the DX02. It was put up for sale by mistake (my mistake, apparently I can't read sometimes). We will have some more of the original Batman Dark Knight in January but not the DX02.

Thanks,

Stephen

Niiiiice.....:lol

Nevermind. That site is now sold out, too. Rad.

Thanks,

Stephen

People who made orders and had them cancelled (without explanation in the cancellation email) should get a discount on the Hot Toys Batmans being offered.

People who made orders and had them cancelled (without explanation in the cancellation email) should get a discount on the Hot Toys Batmans being offered.

Fair enough. Just place an order and send an email to [email protected] and reference both order numbers and we will take 30% off.

Did it become a halogen bulb?

Back