1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

PERS (parrallel eye rolling sustem) LES (lighting eye system) and PIPS (pissing in pants system) THis figure has got EVERYTHING!!!

was there ever a tutorial on how he did this? I think the thickened neck looks better than the thin long one

Piece of black thin fabric, and by the looks of black electrical tape? can anyone confirm that? and if it's the same colour...

Vodoun, I don't think that's electrical tape - that would be too thin and too much reflection (the black is a shiny black). I think it is either rubber or some sort of dull black vinyl. Probably a sheet of it and then he cut out the proper lines for the neck and then glued them on with some sort of super-glue/model glue.

photo-6.jpg

photo-5.jpg

photo-4.jpg

https://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-117814-1-4.html

Someone said it's the Medicom neck stretched over the Hot Toys one, I don't know if that's true or not, I don't know how the Medicom neck is assembled.

any uk'ers recommend a good place/seller thats in stock now and without any problems! thanx!

Hmmm i wanna try a neck mod like that, but just a bit slimmer. It's too big that one, the ideal perfect one, would be in between, his, and the factory one

I wonder if you could slip the Medicom neck cover over a standard True Type neck ?

Hmmm i wanna try a neck mod like that, but just a bit slimmer. It's too big that one, the ideal perfect one, would be in between, his, and the factory one

Which is pretty much the v1 neck I would guess. The v1 neck is bigger, not a huge difference, but if you look enough you can spot it. I'm really surprisde they didn't just adapt it for the technologies of the DX.

this picture is the best I could find with a straight on shot of the neck.

batman-wayne-suit.jpg

Medicom really did get alot of things right. But God only knows why the chest got bigger, why the color got changed on the grey parts, why the eyes are blue, and why the head is too narrow

The DX neck looks thinner because the 'ridges' on the neck are more distinct and raised than they ever were on the v1.

Some shots seem to distort it. I shall just have to wait until I have it in hand. Excellent shots MF

Yeah it's just parted out. That one you only get the body, sonar head and cape. There are a few sellers doing that right now.

Back