1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

shopped.jpg

I got banned from here one time for posting and then quickly deleting my post of something similar. :lol

I already got the screencap.

It's just a pumpkin. :dunno

But deleted just to be safe. :chase :lol

I got banned from here one time for posting and then quickly deleting my post of something similar. :lol

Was that the 2 nekkid chicks bumping butts? 'Cos that was decidedly worse than the pumpkin. :lol

Was that the 2 nekkid chicks bumping butts? 'Cos that was decidedly worse than the pumpkin. :lol

:lol

I forgot about that time, that was just an infraction. :lol, that was me.

This was something different and much, MUCH worse. I thought about it for a few seconds after posting then quickly deleted it. Then a few minutes later I couldn't log back into my account anymore. :rotfl

I forgot about that time, that was just an infraction. :lol, that was me.

This was something different and much, MUCH worse. I thought about it for a few seconds after posting then quickly deleted it. Then a few minutes later I couldn't log back into my account anymore. :rotfl

Are GIFs or MEMEs that have curse words in them allowable or would I risk an infraction? I've got a great one that I'd love to use if I ever get the opportunity.

I'm not sure, but I think you might have just called me a decpticon...

no no. I'm just saying that the choice was hard like the choosing to be a decpticon and autobot or deciding to switch factions.

but to paraphrase a quote "I'm a lot happier"

joker.jpg

Pretty cool! Though I prefer the shorter TDK cape, that comes down to just below the ankles, suits the armour more IMO

I sold my DX02...to only buy another one a few weeks later LOL. I don't know what I was thinking. In all my years of collecting, I've never sold and rebought an item that quickly. In fact, the only other items I ever remember rebuying are a Transformers G1 Jetfire and FansProject Transformers Shadow Commander.

I also had auctioned off my MMS67 only to have the high bidder flake. Since then, I ca't imagine what I was thinking selling that one.

Batman!!!!!

Back