1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

So I've decided to take the plunge and am currently in the process of getting a DX-02. With the price of both the regular MMS and DX both rising, I figured I'd get the DX rather than settle for the MMS and miss out on some of the accessories I would rather have.

I might get a DX down the road but I still am in awe of this. Rest assure if a DX is released for TDK Rises I'll be right there to snatch it up before it triples in price.

Thanks Mags and yes I know. I'm too poor to afford the DX.

I hear that! :lecture

I might get a DX down the road but I still am in awe of this. Rest assure if a DX is released for TDK Rises I'll be right there to snatch it up before it triples in price.

:goodpost:

me thinks
- OC suit was what Bruce wanted a suit to be at the time, function (survival suit) but with a big chunk of illusion (like e.g. the bat "attracter")
- TDK suit was a refined big budget custom military outfit which addressed Bruce' concern of speed and flexibility. Function over form but still with compromises
- TDKR suit has to further improve on the function but also bring back the illusion of the Batman being a ueberbeing

me thinks
- OC suit was what Bruce wanted a suit to be at the time, function (survival suit) but with a big chunk of illusion (like e.g. the bat "attracter")
- TDK suit was a refined big budget custom military outfit which addressed Bruce' concern of speed and flexibility. Function over form but still with compromises
- TDKR suit has to further improve on the function but also bring back the illusion of the Batman being a ueberbeing

If this is possible we will all be thrilled. :)

I'd like the new costume to head more towards comic book territory, it would be a nice way to close out the Trilogy IMO.

I'm not saying spandex, keep the rubber, but I'd like a simpler design. I can't see him going back to the bulkier design, it just wouldn't make sense in the context of the story.

A proper armoured Bat symbol on the chest would be awesome.

why not just keep the costume he has, Nolan may just want to keep the costume he has

Why not improve and update the costume he has, Nolan may just want to improve and update the costume he has

I have an idea. Why don't we just wait and see? :idea

That's no fun though! Speculation fills the boredom until we get concrete information. Then we can get into the debate about whether the new suit looks cool or if it is an improvement over the previous one. That should fill a whole 100+ page thread.

I'd like to see him get his ass handed to him by Bane(a la the dogs in TDK) and then,go back to Lucious for a more heavily reenforced set of duds.

Why not improve and update the costume he has, Nolan may just want to improve and update the costume he has

This is one of those few times where I approve of your snappy responses.

Last edited:

I'd like to see him get his ass handed to him by Bane(a la the dogs in TDK) and then,go back to Lucious for a more heavily reenforced set of duds.

I'd like to see him kick alot of ass, then meet bane and get beaten pretty bad. Then I'd like to see him training as bruce again. Then add some crazy armored suit or some ____ and bam.

I have to say, playing arkham asylum, when you get the armored batsuit...it looks like it makes alot of sense to me.

Good idea.

Bane beating the ____ out of Bats and tearing is suit to shreds, then Bane discovers Batman's true identity.

I think he may just start the new movie in a new suit with no explanation given. I think it's safe to assume he and Lucius would have come up with new tech between TDK and rises.

I hope that any and all revisions to suit/gadgets/vehicles happen off screen, before the events of this movie.

Yeah, just like the old days. We don't need an explanation.

I hope that any and all revisions to suit/gadgets/vehicles happen off screen, before the events of this movie.

Well as long as they don't spend as much screentime on the suit development in the movie as in BB I could see how it could still add value to the story. I mean Q did it for decades ;)

Back