1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

It is kinda annoying these idiots who sell these keeps on showing the damn protoype pics. Its kind of false advertising and I hope some buyers return them cause of that.

I've never owned the DX but I am so happy with the V1 TDK I would never pay these prices, especially with the QC issues.

Hey there, new to the boards and new to 1/6 collecting. I recently got into Hot Toys, and I really want a DX02 Bats. I know I missed the boat and I expect to pay a ton for him, but what's a fair price. I don't see him show up on eBay that often outside of Hong Kong, are there any other places to get him?

Thanks

There are one or two outside of Hong Kong on eBay at the moment.... :)

I just want a friggin dx head. It sucks that more of those don't pop up.

It is kinda annoying these idiots who sell these keeps on showing the damn protoype pics. Its kind of false advertising and I hope some buyers return them cause of that.

What if it's sealed in a box? What are they supposed to show?

And what's wrong with showing the prototype? It's pretty clear what you're going to be getting...

Well, in fairness, it didn't actually sell for that price.

Ah, didn't actually look at the auction, just the price on Ebay's new closed auction listing format. I was thinking $600 was a little much but he** I wouldn't know...I never search him out.

I've never owned the DX but I am so happy with the V1 TDK I would never pay these prices, especially with the QC issues.

I would probably stay away from this figure all together considering the issues it's had if I wanted to pick him up now. I felt really fortunate to not have jumped the gun when he originally came out and had to wait for the DCD batch.

If I was in someones shoes hunting a Batman figure right now I might consider just going with the V1 or hunting a OC Batman. That's just me though...

If I was in someones shoes hunting a Batman figure right now I might consider just going with the V1 or hunting a OC Batman. That's just me though...

Same here. The DX is a beautiful figure, but so is the OC, and it's problem free.

Yeah I don't see how the proto differs from the final product. :huh

the suit used in the proto pics is the V1 suit

DX02_TDK_Batman_18.jpg

picture.php

other than that the proto pics are correct

Hopefully there will be a OC2 TDK figure from TDKR :D without any QC issues, so none of us will have to bother with oily arms, pits, abbs, and whatever else has happened with fig :D

I got the DC Direct (or whatever version), it's the last one made for the Amerian market, and it's been in my showcase ever since. I haven't noticed anything wrong with mine, abs, arms, waist or anything else for that matter.

IMG_0321.jpg
[/IMG]

It took me months to deside to buy him, I'd like to get a Joker but only if it were really cheap; didn't like how the character was played for some reason.

Hopefully there will be a OC2 TDK figure from TDKR :D without any QC issues, so none of us will have to bother with oily arms, pits, abbs, and whatever else has happened with fig :D

I can't wait for the new film to come out and see what HT's does. If it's anywhere near as good as the 1st two films I'll be auctioning off my kids to buy EVERY thing they put out! I'm keeping my purchases down right now just saving in anticipation!

God that post sounded like one of those Predator collectors! :wave :lol

I got the second batch of the DX02 and haven't had any issues either. But I don't mess with it at all. Just took out posed and put on display. I Already had V1 TDK version outfit but couldn't pass on it when I found it at $189.99 + tax.

Well, in fairness, it didn't actually sell for that price.

600? He's been selling for $450 on ebay.

I don't know what you guys are misreading in the auction, but it sold for $600 plus $45 shipping. I wish I was the seller. lol.

5foxhg.jpg

Back