1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

mg2393.jpg

i'm loving these two shots a lot! Very cinematic :)

The belt is bag-less. You need to look for one that has a clear thin plastic divider behind the belt.

Sweeeet. Looks like the one I just received today fits that description! Now time to set him up and decide which parts I want to keep. Will post pics when everything is set up.

Anyone received their V1 Batmans from Redfordfilms.com yet?

I think I'm going to try and find some v1 pants. I have deemed that both the DX and the Medi pants which I defended both suck. The articulation is awful on them both, the Medi's is just better in the knees and the wide stances. The Medi's may be detailed and nice looking, but they poof out, and I'd rather have articulation than detail in this situation I think.

If I do get v1 pants, my MeDiX will turn into a MeDiXV1thingymajigg

I think I'm going to try and find some v1 pants. I have deemed that both the DX and the Medi pants which I defended both suck. The articulation is awful on them both, the Medi's is just better in the knees and the wide stances. The Medi's may be detailed and nice looking, but they poof out, and I'd rather have articulation than detail in this situation I think.

If I do get v1 pants, my MeDiX will turn into a MeDiXV1thingymajigg

out of curiosity do you still have the medicom batman neck sleeve? cause i will totally buy it off of you, please PM me and let me know!

You'd think he would want bats looking his best when selling...

Back