1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Someone should try putting the v1 Pants on the DX figure. Both pants are equally undetailed, just one has better movement.

I think you may be right :lol

The ankles did suck ass on him didn't it :lol

But man what a stupid reason for selling a figure isn't it :slap

:lol

BTW....you have an insane memory! :horror

Yup. I can't remember where I leave the keys to my front door, but I'll remember why someone sold a figure a couple of years ago!

In my defence I think it was because I was so happy with it and you were so vocal about how you hated the figure based on the ankles - a valid complaint but such an easy fix - that I think you must have impressed yourself on my memory! And I'm not going to comment on whether it was a good reason to sell him or not, but I think at the time I probably called you something rhyming with "glum bass". :monkey3

Yup. I can't remember where I leave the keys to my front door, but I'll remember why someone sold a figure a couple of years ago!

In my defence I think it was because I was so happy with it and you were so vocal about how you hated the figure based on the ankles - a valid complaint but such an easy fix - that I think you must have impressed yourself on my memory! And I'm not going to comment on whether it was a good reason to sell him or not, but I think at the time I probably called you something rhyming with "glum bass". :monkey3

:lol :lol :lol

It's annoying how the V1 pants has those lines on the plates near the cod while the DX doesn't.... why did HT leave out that detail?? So minor, I know, but considering the fact that their first version had it... I'm just left scratching my head.

It's annoying how the V1 pants has those lines on the plates near the cod while the DX doesn't.... why did HT leave out that detail?? So minor, I know, but considering the fact that their first version had it... I'm just left scratching my head.

Yes exactly, mind boggling really

There were many things that they had right with the V1 and then changed with the DX. I don't really get it myself, I mean it would seem to me that they should have only improved on the V1, but in a lot of ways the DX was a step back. Not sure what they were thinking other than money.

As a whole, DX looks better... but these small details they've already done before being forgotten just grates at me.

I agree, I opted to get the DX and sold my V1. Though now I wish I had kept it and done a bash of the two. I think that it would've turned out pretty cool, but oh well.

P1120526.jpg

P1120533.jpg

P1120528.jpg

and yess WE HAVE A LEAK!!!!!!! edit: its no DCD batch, it was from Hong Kong

gotta clean up Batmans mess everyday now (top 2 abbs)

Last edited:

...and we thought it was cured with plastic abs. Goes to show this oil will contaminate any material regardless if it's a lot or very little.

ps it was no DCD batch ;)....its was from hong kong, with the wraped belt.

So, I knew what could come later...
Only thing I gotta do is keep an eye on it, I guess.

.......anD are all of the batmans leaking oil? i have had mine since june nothing yet:/

ps it was no DCD batch ;)....its was from hong kong, with the wraped belt.

So, I knew what could come later...
Only thing I gotta do is keep an eye on it, I guess.

Silly that you bought it then. They've all more or less wasted away below. Plus there's plenty other DCD figures oozing, a lot less but still, just you don't hear about it very often. Some people hate to admit things.

silly? why is it silly to buy a figure you really wanted?
well, its either nothing at all or owning a oozing batman, so I chose the oozing batman...

If the only thing you gotta do is wipe away the oil, I have no regret what so ever...

The problem is that the oil can eat away at the suit over time and basically destroy the rubber of the suit. I never bid on any DX Batmans unless they post pics of the figure itself; if the belt has a plastic guard under it it should be a hard abs version, if it's wrapped in plastic then never buy it.

Back