1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Done.

But we all knew who he was talking about.

(Don't forget to edit you post to. ;))

Not at all having a pop bud just thought it be best is all

Are people seriously implying that it is in any way weird, childish, sad, pathetic, or shameful that someone would dress up as someone for Halloween?

Or am I missing something?

Are people seriously implying that it is in any way weird, childish, sad, pathetic, or shameful that someone would dress up as someone for Halloween?

Or am I missing something?

Yes your absolutely right yet we all know the person that said this is the pathetic one!

He's not talking about dressing up for Halloween exclusively. He's talking about dressing up and roaming around the house with te Joker doll in his hands and taking pictures of himself and the doll while he's wearing the costume on some random ass day of the week in the middle of September.

I am not aware of anyone who has done this. Could you post a link?

It is pathetic, and the little Ledger cult that's formed on this board are sorry excuses for human beings.

You just went full troll there. And I wont forget it for a while.

There's a difference between enjoying a hobby and living it, and you fools need to go the hell outside once in a while and try touching a woman instead of your Joker posters.

Happily married. :wave

Hey ladies and germs.

I respectfully asked a mod to step in and clean up all the troll-worthy posts, so you may want to hold fire on the replies until all cleaned up.

:peace

Wow, guess I was right about the trolling. Glad to see that insult is gone.

I'm gonna leave my post for cr0w to see, but I full expect that to be deleted as well.

It was directed at me Mag, I took a few fun snaps of me holding my BobbyC Joker when it arrived in my 1:1 Joker coat and gloves.

Had those two members on 'ignore' for the past 6 months or so. So much easier that way.

:)

It was directed at me Mag, I took a few fun snaps of me holding my BobbyC Joker when it arrived in my 1:1 Joker coat and gloves.

Ah, I didn't see those.

Had those two members on 'ignore' for the past 6 months or so. So much easier that way.

:)

Very wise. :)

I have been tempted from time to time, but I keep putting off that first "ignore." Haven't done it with anyone yet.

I'm dressed as Darth Vader now watching the Weakest link.
If anyone has a problem pm me. :wave

and that's why it's cool. you had problems with it got and still felt the same so now you're making the Medix, which btw, I still can't wait to see finished up :hi5:,

which boots are you using btw Ed for the Medix? HT or Medicom? if the you're using the Medi boots, would thou be interested in selling said HT boots to you're buddy? lol

And while I say that happened to me, I do not think the DX02 is a piece of crap. I find flaws and prefer making a MeDiX

And I'm using the Medi boots (they are more accurate but I'm having trouble getting him to stand in poses), but my DX body didn't come with the boots. sorry man :(

I think they have v1 boots on ebay for cheap. I got my boots for free from a member here. he had taken them apart, but it's easy to put them back together so it doesn't bother me

And a Democracy was born thus. All in all I agree with you, though it seems the only people arguing that not expressing an opinion has some kind of inherent value is coming from the majority of people on this forum -- i.e., those in possession and worshipful of the DX Batman. And, by your logic, this forum is a place where all people of the exact same opinion are welcome to all agree with each other; a kind of web portal of the Borg.

I wasn't saying that everyone on the whole forum likes or the loves the DX Batman, just in this thread and clearly not everyone does. However, I would say the majority of the people posting in this thread (not the whole forum) do like or love it. So by my logic this is not a forum where "people of the exact same opinion are welcome to all agree with each other; a kind of web portal of the Borg." Also I never said not to express your opinion, but you shouldn't expect a warm welcome in a thread were most of the people really enjoy and like the product being discussed. A product you happen to not care for, that's all I was saying bud.

Last edited:

I wasn't saying that everyone on the whole forum likes or the loves the DX Batman, just in this thread and clearly not everyone does. However, I would say the majority of the people posting in this thread (not the whole forum) do like or love it. So by my logic this is not a forum where "people of the exact same opinion are welcome to all agree with each other; a kind of web portal of the Borg." Also I never said not to express your opinion, but you shouldn't expect a warm welcome in a thread were most of the people really enjoy and like the product being discussed. A product you happen to not care for, that's all I was saying bud.

Yeah, I wasn't arguing with you when I wrote that, but with Maglor, I believe. Anyway, I dig your reasoning and see your point. Well put.

Yeah, I wasn't arguing with you when I wrote that, but with Maglor, I believe. Anyway, I dig your reasoning and see your point. Well put.

Well, you quoted me not him. So if that was meant for him you quoted the wrong dude, dude. I find the best way to deal is to not try to explain your opinion to those who get offended. It's always a problem in these forums (or any) because you can't gauge the other person's inflection and things can be miss read. Anyway, carry on voicing your opinion, just don't get swept up in try to make anyone understand it, that can lead to arguments and threads being closed. :peace

Whoa at all the ____ery going on in this thread. All hell has truly broken loose........

When was that again?

Well, you quoted me not him. So if that was meant for him you quoted the wrong dude, dude. I find the best way to deal is to not try to explain your opinion to those who get offended. It's always a problem in these forums (or any) because you can't gauge the other person's inflection and things can be miss read. Anyway, carry on voicing your opinion, just don't get swept up in try to make anyone understand it, that can lead to arguments and threads being closed. :peace

Yeah, went back and looked at it. I quoted you. Your initial comment was like, "No one should bother voicing their opinions," which I still disagree with. I think a better statement should be, "Grown men who love toys should be way less sensitive about their toys and find some other place to direct their passion, like politics or their careers or finding a girlfriend." Many artists would argue the point of living is to voice your opinion and get swept up in making everyone understand it. Is this a futile enterprise bound to accomplish nothing? Sure. So is collecting toys. You decide which has more merit. :emperor

274fbb68.jpg

Back