1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Not to beat a dead horse, but is it automatic that all figures from the first two batches have defects? Did anyone who got figures from those batches ever get one without peeling rubber and oil leaks?

Refer to the nammagazine for answers

It seems most of the DX Dark Knight figures have some defects.

Freude zur Welt!

We dont say that.

We say either Spaß am Leben which means enjoying life

or weltoffen which means cosmopolitan.

BTW: All the German words comming up from time to time is really one of my favorite parts over here. never knew that so many people enjoy the german language. :lol

Off topic from the german talk, I'm having problems with my cape, the little pegs really don't fit well and easily fall out.

Any suggestions?

Back on topic:

Freude schöner Götterfunke,
Tochter aus Elysium!

:D

Sorry.
*runs off to listen to beethoven*

Off topic from the german talk, I'm having problems with my cape, the little pegs really don't fit well and easily fall out.

Any suggestions?

I bet you did not push them in correctly. They have to lie very flat on the shoulders. Try to push them a little down. Maybe they will pop in. There isnt really anything that can break.

I couldn't get the clip on one side to stay in on my DX Batman. I ended up buying a custom cape for him anyway. I had no problem popping them into my standard Dark Knight Batman, though.

As others have said, you sometimes have to use a decent amount of force. Good luck.

What is the longest anyone here had their figure before it started leaking? Mine has been on display for a couple of weeks with no problems. Am I out of the woods, or could it still start leaking?

What is the longest anyone here had their figure before it started leaking? Mine has been on display for a couple of weeks with no problems. Am I out of the woods, or could it still start leaking?

depends on which version you have. if you have the Hard Plastic abs version distributed by DCD, then the only leaking that there has been noted has been from the bicep plates but not the abs as that problem has been fixed. Some (like myself) believe that we have plastic bicep plates therefore, I'm not too worried about it leaking.

but if you have a version with soft rubber abs then here's hoping yours doesn't leak :duff

but sometimes it can be months before leaking appears from what I've read so I mean there isn't really a designated time frame that the DX will begin to leak

I just cracked open the shipper box containing my DX Batman that arrived yesterday from BlackOPS Toys. I maybe late to the game on this release, but all I gotta say is this figure is all kinds of awesomeness in hand. :rock

Fortunately, my DX Bat doesn't exhibit any of the significant oil leaking problems, no warped cowl or any other defects. However, I did notice on mine a very thin transparent plastic film placed behind the leak prone abs armor area where it separates from the body. Not sure if this was something later added by Hot Toys to newer batches as a solution to address the leaking problems. Does anybody else have this on theres?

Last edited:

Yes that is there on all DCD batch figures.

Congrats on getting it!

Didn't know there was another 'void' on here haha

Yes that is there on all DCD batch figures.

Congrats on getting it!

Didn't know there was another 'void' on here haha

Thanks, intothevoid!

Glad to know the one I got is indeed from the DCD batch.

I've been using "VoidDweller" since the old AOL days. Good to know there's another 'Void' roaming around here on this forum. :lol :hi5:

Back