1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Honestly, I'd almost buy a second at that price...

Dude, buy it now. Pay later! :rock

I only have a debit card :( got to penny pinch in these economic times :lol no I have enough, buuuuuut the cost of school books are going to kill this semester and I can't tap into me saved monies :( well I can I'll just feel the guilt :lol

I only have a debit card :( got to penny pinch in these economic times :lol no I have enough, buuuuuut the cost of school books are going to kill this semester and I can't tap into me saved monies :( well I can I'll just feel the guilt :lol

Feeeel it!!!! Doooo it Noooow!!!!

...it will save you money in he long run. :lecture

Feeeel it!!!! Doooo it Noooow!!!!

...it will save you money in he long run. :lecture

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

But very true.hopefully the sale lasts more than a week b/c I unfortunately have to buy my books this week. We'll see how much doe I have afterwards...hopefully enough :pray:

Oh also, anyone who's ordered this guy from gohastings, how was the box condition? I've ordered quite a few SS SW and DCD figs from them and the boxes had some major shelfwear, mostly withe the SW figs. Even at a discounted price, I'd still like a relatively good conditioned box

Mine was ok. Little bit of corner wear. You could see where it had been security cabled. For the price I got mine for it could have come without a box and I wouldnt have cared.

The email has it listed under the figures section so I would assume that it only applies to figures. I think the discount changes back on the 21st.

Oh also, anyone who's ordered this guy from gohastings, how was the box condition? I've ordered quite a few SS SW and DCD figs from them and the boxes had some major shelfwear, mostly withe the SW figs. Even at a discounted price, I'd still like a relatively good conditioned box

I did not order my DX Batman from them, but I've ordered a few Hot Toys figures from them. All were received with significantly damaged boxes. However, the figures inside were completely unharmed.

If the price is right, it's a little easier to live with a mangled box.

I did not order my DX Batman from them, but I've ordered a few Hot Toys figures from them. All were received with significantly damaged boxes. However, the figures inside were completely unharmed.

If the price is right, it's a little easier to live with a mangled box.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

that's not comforting haha even with i have such OCD when it comes to things needing to be nicely packaged. you should see me picking out a DVD. I look through so many before I make a decision :lol

I know what you mean. I think all of us collectors have at least a little OCD. When I was collecting standard 6" figures, I always had to look at EVERY SINGLE ONE in the store to make sure I got the absolute best paint job. I discovered a long time ago that that runs pretty rampant in our hobby. :)

This really sucks! I ordered the DX Batman and a Bank Robber Joker from Hastings Thursday night when the price was still $180.00. Now they do their 20% off sale. DAMN IT!!!

Couple mobile pics of Bats!

0803000036-1.jpg

0803000035-1.jpg

Back