1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

AWESOME pose Mag! glad you enjoy posing him as much as I do! though we are like.. the only ones :lol

Will be stealing. ;)

:nono The copyright is already deposited Timo... You're going run to ruin or you'll have to be very very cute with Mag! :1-1:
:D

soooo, I'm thinking about finally caving and going to buy the DX Batman. do you guys think it's worth the risk?

mine is fine, so yes :)

haha you're pics are what makes me want to get him :lol

was you're fine right from the get go? it doesn't look like it has the plastic abs

also, if there is some leakage, didn't someone post like a tutorial kind of thing to help with that problem (vodoun i think it was?) but I can't seem to find it :(

was you're fine right from the get go? it doesn't look like it has the plastic abs

You weren't asking me , but mine was perfect from the get go. And I've had it for 2 or 3 months. No leaking.

I don't remember where the tutorial from vodoun was but I'd ask the question in the Leaky DX02 thread. But I wouldn't expect it to leak, just realize that it might.

[Edit: vodoun posted it. :)]

On a side mote, I just got a Entertainment Earth catalogue that had this guy in it...

Thanks vodoun! :rock

You weren't asking me , but mine was perfect from the get go. And I've had it for 2 or 3 months. No leaking.

But I wouldn't expect it to leak, just realize that it might.

I was just asking anyones opinion. Sorry bud don't hate me :peace :)

And well here's hoping that it won't leak. I'll be ordering relatively soon :rock

Does anybody have a spare leaky body that they don't want? was wondering if they would part out the chest.

also, if there is some leakage, didn't someone post like a tutorial kind of thing to help with that problem (vodoun i think it was?) but I can't seem to find it :(

thanks bro! Mine does have ze plastic abs, got it from urban collector!

Well I've had this guy for just over a week now. No oil from the abs at all. There was a slight leak on his right bicep which seems to have ceased, thank God. So all in all I'm really happy with the figure. In fact I'd go as far to say it's become the firm favourite out of my collection. :)

Sweet another Gohastings sale??

Their batch is DCD.

is that the good batch or bad batch?

The "good" batch.

Although some do have leaking biceps. Mine isn't leaking but some others are. My mate Platty's biceps was leaking straight out the box. Although I think he said it hasn't done so anymore since.

Back