1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

How would you recommend to lower the neck? Or should I cut into the head so that it sits lower?

since its such a badass headsculpt i would try and get a v1 nech and try cuttingg into that till youre happy with how high or low it sits and not mess with the sculpt.

yeah I dont think its the head's problem i think its the neck.

I don't know, I think it's pretty screen accurate.

picture.php

When you do the V1 neck swap is it a simple pop off and swap or is there some cutting involved?

THANKS

lforigno, it looks like you made a hole to set the magnets in is that right?

And you used 3 magnets? You glued them together?

Could you let us know where you got the magnets?

And you used 3 magnets? You glued them together?

Could you let us know where you got the magnets?

just any craft store will have them and they are super strong magnets so no glue was needed

And you used 3 magnets?

Could you answer the rest of that?

Thanks! :)

yes I made a perfect hole inside and the magnets will not come out, I believe there are 4 magnets, but just test it out. Trust me you will be able to do it, but a dremmel is your friend

yes I made a perfect hole inside and the magnets will not come out, I believe there are 4 magnets, but just test it out. Trust me you will be able to do it, but a dremmel is your friend

Thanks!

I'm waiting on a member here to get the V1 neck. Then I can't wait to do the mod!

The custom Bats that lforigno put up for sale arrived a few days ago, but I only just got to it now due to moving.

This thing is so gorgeous in hand. I haven't gotten a chance to futz with it too much (it's in my office, so all of my doll playing before displaying will be done after hours to avoid weird glares). But the custom cape and neck mod look amazing, and is some fantastic custom work.

And holy crap, are the gauntlets surprisingly sharp.

Oh Sweet!

Nice score! :hi5:

Cant believe he got rid of it for fear that it might leak someday.

(It's not leaking now right?)

It's the DCD body, so I don't think that would be a problem. He said he was selling it because he had a new one coming, and didn't need two.

I couldn't be happier with it, speaking of both the DX in general, as well as the mods done to it.

Well, from reading the other DX02 thread (I think it was that one) it sounded like he was worried that the bi-ceps might leak.

Apparently this is happening to some from the DCD batch. Not mine yet (after over a month) and hopefully not yours. :)

Back