1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

I think he meant the plastic over the belt like in the second pic. None of my bats from gohastings or bbts came with that one.

If that's what he meant, I didn't have that either. :dunno

ok got a question do all the new figs come with the plastic like this on the belt
64.jpg

because my old one came with the plastic like this on the belt before i got the exchange if so maybe this can clear things up for people
1b84f08e.jpg

What is the serial number at the bottom of the box of the 2nd figure (the one with tape over the belt)?

What I'm saying is everyone wanting to know if they have a DC direct that should be the best way to tell check out the plastic on the belt. Version 1 and 2 had the plastic all over the belt and DC direct had it behind the belt

Just got this in! :rock

DXBatman.jpg

Happy with the neck as it is. Will probably pick up a better cape when I have a few £££ spare because it looks too bunched up around the shoulders and hangs a little awkwardly as everyone knows.

Annoyingly though, the eyes aren't crosseyed, but Bat's right eye is angled down a bit so they are off centre. However it can't be noticed unless they are looking straight ahead so I won't be doing any mods. If I did I would buy a second head incase it went tits up!

Just force it! This is the only way to get into it's place!

It goes better and easyer if you lift the bodyarmor up a litle bit, in the direction of his head. And then plug in the cape....

dx02tdkbatman3423.jpg

My lord, I must be doing something wrong because all I'm doing in hurting my fingers and hearing creaking noises like something is about to break when trying to get the clips in. The whole black part we see is supposed to slide into the slot right? And the part that is hidden inside the cape is supposed to be flush on his shoulders?

My lord, I must be doing something wrong because all I'm doing in hurting my fingers and hearing creaking noises like something is about to break when trying to get the clips in. The whole black part we see is supposed to slide into the slot right? And the part that is hidden inside the cape is supposed to be flush on his shoulders?

It took me twenty minutes to get one in, the other slipped in the first try. :huh

Well, I tried folding the tips in a bit, and one went in after what seems like hours of pushing. My fingers have dents all over them! Hope I can get the other one in without anything breaking.

^^^^^

You need to get one of lforignos capes. :lecture

Just got this in! :rock

DXBatman.jpg

Happy with the neck as it is. Will probably pick up a better cape when I have a few £££ spare because it looks too bunched up around the shoulders and hangs a little awkwardly as everyone knows.

Annoyingly though, the eyes aren't crosseyed, but Bat's right eye is angled down a bit so they are off centre. However it can't be noticed unless they are looking straight ahead so I won't be doing any mods. If I did I would buy a second head incase it went tits up!

Congrats! :hi5:

You just need to work on your pelvis.

right now you bats looks like this:

P1070523.jpg

And with a little work you can get him to look like this:

P1070522.jpg

Then the belt will sit more naturally. :)

Cheers :hi5:

That was just a quick pose before I had to go out. Looking at it on the shelf I already noticed that he is posed a little like that. Going to have a bit more of a play with it later to get a better pose

BBTS has it back up for pre-order.

I wonder if you can file a way at the clip a little to make it go in easier

Did the V1 neck mod...

still need to tweak it though, it's real tentative up there and doesn't hold as well as I'd like.

Man, I can't wait to do that mod! It just looks fantastic! :clap

Why doesn't it hold well though? Are you using a magnet?

That is the worst picture I have ever seen of the DX Batman. That took great skill to make it look that bad.
Some of the photography on that site is shocking. It's a very great and informative site but the photos = :monkey4

Some of the photography on that site is shocking. It's a very great and informative site but the photos = :monkey4

You mean the poses? not the photos. Nothing wrong with the quality of the photos.

A bright light blue backdrop isn't flattering though.

Back