1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

If I was going to buy the DX off of ebay, who is good to buy off of and how much would i be looking at paying?

I received mine this afternoon, you guys will absolutely love this figure. I thought the Dx Joker was decent but Dx Batman is awesome.

DAMM !!! I thought it would have been this week. Oh well.

Congrats!!! and welcome to a new level of high :D
Great shots! Is it just me or do your heads all seem fine? The angles and lighting make it tough to be certain but all seem to be great and accurate

Thanks mate. Fine? You mean the DX Batman heads? If so, yes my primary pers head is 100percent spot on without a problem. The sonar head has the teeniest weeniest slant on it, but it's virtually unnoticeable except from specific angles. All told, imho, perfectly problem free :)
Cheers btw all about my photos

blakus are you the one who got the BR Joker with blue eyes?

Yes, the Kmiro one, it's behind my dx batman :chew

I received mine this afternoon, you guys will absolutely love this figure. I thought the Dx Joker was decent but Dx Batman is awesome.

Where did you buy yours from? Also do you have to pay duty when you buy from over seas??

I bought my TDK dark knight, two face, Iron man mark 2, James Dean, and RE4 RPD Leon. My last purchase was two face in toys2. However, there was a problem with my two face figure. The left leg was an inch taller than right leg. So, it was hard to make it stand and often lose balance. I went to toys2 in order to get replacement body and his wife was there and I explained to her there was something wrong with my figure. She didn't say anything about taking a picture to prove so there was something wrong with the product and never explained anything about return policy. Since then, I started to stop buying things there. I have my reasons. Like I said, the rubber of TDK dark knight was already damaged. When I mentioned to him. He just chuckled. I'm sure number of people are exchanging and as a seller that is loss.

He has to be nice to US buyers because he is dealing with massive number of US customers. Definitely, scared of word of mouth when it comes to business.

I'm with lforigno, it's a little surprising, I too have had nothing but wonderful experiences dealing with Toys2, had 2 replacement parts dealt with through them, multiple order changes taken care of, other than their high shipping to the U.S. I have nothing but great things to say about them and the shipping thing really isn't in their control.

I bought my TDK dark knight, two face, Iron man mark 2, James Dean, and RE4 RPD Leon. My last purchase was two face in toys2. However, there was a problem with my two face figure. The left leg was an inch taller than right leg. So, it was hard to make it stand and often lose balance. I went to toys2 in order to get replacement body and his wife was there and I explained to her there was something wrong with my figure. She didn't say anything about taking a picture to prove so there was something wrong with the product and never explained anything about return policy. Since then, I started to stop buying things there. I have my reasons. Like I said, the rubber of TDK dark knight was already damaged. When I mentioned to him. He just chuckled. I'm sure number of people are exchanging and as a seller that is loss.

That would piss me off, and God only knows what would happen if my dad was in your shoes :horror

Good reason to not buy from them

I know toys2 is okay, he did save two face, Iron man, Leon, and dark knight for me. But, the other issue I have is the currency even US currency drops he never lowers the price in CDN. When dark knight was $159 US. I paid $225 include tax.

When I asked him how much dx joker will cost he said it will be CDN $230 include tax. I pre-ordered dx dark knight for that price, which means its over priced in Canada. Now, I shop on e-bay.

Last edited:

He has to be nice to US buyers because he is dealing with massive number of US customers. Definitely, scared of word of mouth when it comes to business.

I am local too and I am as annoying as hell and he still treats me with respect :p
Did you ever take off two face's pants yourself to investigate the difference in length of the leg? I don't think HT would actually make a separate mold to make a longer leg? I suspect you can just pop a part back in
How long did it take you to report your TDK damage? I inspect all my stuff in detail the moment I get back home (also for picture taking) and report any problems immediately by phone and I got JC, Tumbler, T-600 replaced or parts swapped.
TDK wrist peg I broke myself and after some chatting he offered to contact HT to ask for replacement

I know toys2 is okay, he did save two face, Iron man, Leon, and dark knight for me. But, the other issue I have is the currency even US currency drops he never lowers the price in CDN. When dark knight was $159 US. I paid $225 include tax.

When I asked him how much dx joker will cost he said it will be CDN $230 include tax. I pre-ordered dx dark knight for that price, which means its over priced in Canada. Now, I shop on e-bay.

I think I am becoming a regular and I still negotiate and shop around but in the end he knows I ain't getting it much cheaper ordering from anywhere because of the risk of paying stupid brokerage, duty and customs. The truth is he can ask the prices he deems appropriate and you can shop where you want.
I certainly assume you do know us locals have to pay 13% taxes :( and even at the current high point U$1=C$.95 when you actually buy U$ you end up paying more?

This is the first time here I've heard of a negative experience shopping from Toys2. What'd you do to piss Eric off? :lol

He's always treated me well, and I don't expect that to change any time soon. Maybe it's because I'm an American...Nah. No one likes Americans but Americans.

This is the first time here I've heard of a negative experience shopping from Toys2. What'd you do to piss Eric off? :lol

He's always treated me well, and I don't expect that to change any time soon. Maybe it's because I'm an American...Nah. No one likes Americans but Americans.

I like Americans, and I'm English.

Great shots Blakus!

I finally got a response from HT, they're offering to replace my defective heads if I either (i) mail the heads to them or (ii) destroy the heads and submit pictures of the destroyed heads as evidence.

Lol - I am amused by the second option, might actually do that since I don't have to pay shipping that way

Sideshow asked me to do the same thing with my defective Iron Spider Man :D (i live in France)

Hi guys,

I just talked about "overseas's buyer's experience on the DX Batman are good but those HK fans are still complaining" in the HK forum, toy-world, and 3 or 4 people's replied. But i just noticed my ID was end up banned by the admin.....

Seems there is some connection between HT and the forum and the forum cannot accommodate some different opinions.....

So may i know whether this forum have any relationship with the official Sideshow company? Can people talk freely in this forum?:confused:

Last edited:
Back