1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Hi guys im new on here and love the batman films. I saw the tumbler and just had to get one but mine has not got batman with it and i was just wondering if the dx 02 will sit in the tumbler??

I'm getting impatient to get this fig now - i have to get mine from ebay - but we need news about the quality control issues. is there a recall? are new improved batches being released?

Hi guys im new on here and love the batman films. I saw the tumbler and just had to get one but mine has not got batman with it and i was just wondering if the dx 02 will sit in the tumbler??

yep he will fit in perfectly.

I'm getting impatient to get this fig now - i have to get mine from ebay - but we need news about the quality control issues. is there a recall? are new improved batches being released?

goodshipped is saying that they have the improved batches and no errors on their figures, but the prices are just horrible. if i would purchase from them, i had to pay more than 300$ for it. :sick

you're right - the prices on ebay are ridiculous. i usually go with studio sunny but currently his prices have been £139 + £39 shipping which is just mental!

Thx for that. Really looking forward to this and will try and post some pics when its all figured out where it goes and completed.

Going to 'destroy' my Sonar head tonight - will be trying to do it in a way that I can use it for some battle damaged pictures lol

Need to find a way to 'destroy' the PERs head without actually destroying it though, anyone willing to help with some photoshop skills?

Going to 'destroy' my Sonar head tonight - will be trying to do it in a way that I can use it for some battle damaged pictures lol

Need to find a way to 'destroy' the PERs head without actually destroying it though, anyone willing to help with some photoshop skills?

Just break and remove the eyes. See if they accept that as 'destroyed'. Then you can use it as an empty cowl for display e.g. In the batcave or when Wayne sits holding it the morning after Rachael dies.

you have to destroy both heads?? is there even a problem with ure PERS head?

DSCF2447.jpg

Beatuiful and painful all in one shot, well done though.

Basically to have to different scenes. I also have the pod and the Tumbler on it's way. So I would want at least two figures, one to pose on, or by, each vehicle.

Congrats!!! and welcome to a new level of high :D

Great shots! Is it just me or do your heads all seem fine? The angles and lighting make it tough to be certain but all seem to be great and accurate

you have to destroy both heads?? is there even a problem with ure PERS head?

Yeah my PERs head has some crap sticking out from one side - see my pics a few pages back. Its shape is perfect but the crap on one side is bothering me, that's why i want to salvage the head and still get a replacement:naughty

Hi, if you have time pls take a little time to read my writing above first.....

In few yrs before, 500,000 HK people went to street to demonstrate that they protest certain policy imposed by Chinese government. At last, the policy is hold off. When compared to whole population(7,000,000) in HK, 500,000 is only 7%......I have no idea of the significance of this 7%..........

This 10% seems like scientistic and logical, but is it?........

1) Concerning this 10%, I am not so sure about the significance of 10% as i am not major in survey and statistic. But if u tell me to goto your hospital to cure my soar leg and there is 10% of chances my leg will be ill treated and need to be cut off. This is significant enough for me to think twice.

So the issue lied on the nature of incident, not the absolute number.....

You purpose is to use 10% to imply the problem is not significant and serious because you do not actually "see" much about complaints and "see" much defective photo. Because u assumed the victim will speak out in the interent so that you can see them. Also, u assumed victim will post their pics on the web so that you can see them.

I want to leave it to the guys here to determine the reasonableness of these assumptions.....

What i can tell you is that the HK representative, Terence, have already stopped centralising and posting any more pics and complaints on the FB for the HK fans. Also, the problem lied on the risk of future peeling.......

If your "10%=insignificance" logic can be established, i am afraid all survey conducted (even the US presidential selection survey) in yr country cannot cover magority of the people should be treated as invalid. Also, all now and future problems posted on the forum is/will not (be) a problem to you.

When you say 'HK representative' what do you mean? Representing who? I only ask because someone called Terence posted a 2010 rumor list on FB and I'd like to know if he's someone who might actually know something. Thanks.

blakus are you the one who got the BR Joker with blue eyes?

The risk of future peeling off is considered as high. This may be due to the fact that the coating, material or both are not strong, durable and long lasting. As such, it makes an **ordinary customer worry".

Thats what she said

Great shots Blakus!

I finally got a response from HT, they're offering to replace my defective heads if I either (i) mail the heads to them or (ii) destroy the heads and submit pictures of the destroyed heads as evidence.

Lol - I am amused by the second option, might actually do that since I don't have to pay shipping that way

:lol That's quality.

That's how Sideshow handles replacements when shipping for either party would be crazy, they just have you destroy the defective one and show that it's destroyed and they send you a new one.

I received my PERS head that I bought off ebay today. First of all, I had no idea I'd receive it this quickly, It was only posted on the 30th Dec and I'm in the UK.

Extremely please with it, I've replaced the head on my V1 figure and I now have the p*ssed off looking Batman, that I'd always wanted. No warping to the cowl, one of the ears was slightly pushed forward from shipping, but I just pushed it back and hey presto!!

I'm now heavily debating on whether or not to put my Takara Batman's cape on him. Decision, decisions...

Back