1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Figure looks great. I'll definitely order this one. Still wish they used real mesh instead of all rubber, but that's just a minor nit pick.

Hahahahaha, after all these years, Kevin Smith is getting back into collecting because of this figure and the new Joker!! HT FTW!!!!

where did you find out?

cause if true, that's kinda cool. i like smith, funny guy. great speaker.

I've got all the previous bat figures and still have to get this one.. sigh .... why am I a hard-core bat fan .

On another note I don't understand why ppl want a SHORTER cape?? HELL NO.... batman should always have a long cape .... YES I DO KNOW that in the movie he does uses shorter capes at times... but if you see the promotion shots.... you could see he ALWAYS sports a longer cape.. ALWAYS.... and it's actually quite big too.. if u see some of the shots the cape could be used to cover his torso if posed... it just appears to be smaller when the cape was posed on the back.Furthermore a longer cape is always important to the modern incarnation of bats.. .(not talking about the golden age bats here folks) ...as it's such an important part of batman.. so NO SHORTER capes folks...

I've got all the previous bat figures and still have to get this one.. sigh .... why am I a hard-core bat fan .

On another note I don't understand why ppl want a SHORTER cape?? HELL NO.... batman should always have a long cape .... YES I DO KNOW that in the movie he does uses shorter capes at times... but if you see the promotion shots.... you could see he ALWAYS sports a longer cape.. ALWAYS.... and it's actually quite big too.. if u see some of the shots the cape could be used to cover his torso if posed... it just appears to be smaller when the cape was posed on the back.Furthermore a longer cape is always important to the modern incarnation of bats.. .(not talking about the golden age bats here folks) ...as it's such an important part of batman.. so NO SHORTER capes folks...

amen to that:lol

I loved in the latest issue of Batman, #688, ^^^^ Grayson made the comment that he hates the cape and that he's always tripping over it since he took over the cowl from Bruce. Long capes are part of the deal people.
This new MMS DX-02 TDK is absolutely the best BATMAN figure ever IMHO. No one's ever released something like this outside of custom creators. Damn this is cool. I'm going to have to get two.

I loved in the latest issue of Batman, #688, ^^^^ Grayson made the comment that he hates the cape and that he's always tripping over it since he took over the cowl from Bruce. Long capes are part of the deal people.
This new MMS DX-02 TDK is absolutely the best BATMAN figure ever IMHO. No one's ever released something like this outside of custom creators. Damn this is cool. I'm going to have to get two.

Okay, why the **** did the system just censor D. Grayson's name when its his friggin name. That's STUPID!

amen to the long cape

DX02_TDK_Batman_12.jpg
I don't know why but it reminds George Clooney...

Yeah me too, now that you mention it. Dunno why either

Does Dicky Grayson work?..i love the fact he took over as Batman now, i just may have to start reading this story.

*edit* why yes!! DICKY DICKY DICKY DAAAAAHICKY!!!

This one will be difficult to pass up. Although I am looking at my old TDK v1 in disgust now so I better just start saving my pennies.

Hot Toys states it has a "newly sculpted and developed complex suit" but, i am not seeing much difference, only better paint application to parts of the armor plating,smaller suit though it looks like the same sculpt in rubber as the last one.

The open mouthed expression still bothers me. The angry face looks just like Bale. I have no idea how some of you could see George Clooney. I don't his Batman was ever angry in the film; he just sulks. Maybe it's the chin on the figure? I don't see it.

These are the scenes that are recalled when I see the expressions. Well, the angry one isn't quite as angry, but close enough.
DX02_TDK_Batman_01.jpg

Back