1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

You and me both man - no source, the best i've seen was that full interrogation environment that one of the freaks on here made, and was on sale through BBTS i believe? However, i'd already got my zahal dio by that point otherwise I would have got that

The Joker in the interrogation room looks upset like someone took his soda.

Well 1mod6 made one first for himself, and then started taking commissions, and I got the first one commisionned which was improved from the one he made for himself, so he number it #1 rather than #2 as it was #1 for the improved version

You and me both man - no source, the best i've seen was that full interrogation environment that one of the freaks on here made, and was on sale through BBTS i believe? However, i'd already got my zahal dio by that point otherwise I would have got that

That usere was supposed to be exploring proving the table by itself, but they haven't posted since September, which probably means not likely or not until all those orders for BBTS are done.

The user is Batman79

Here's the thread if you want to bookmark it.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63390&page=2

That usere was supposed to be exploring proving the table by itself, but they haven't posted since September, which probably means not likely or not until all those orders for BBTS are done.

The user is Batman79

Here's the thread if you want to bookmark it.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63390&page=2

Thanks yupp that's the one! Looks great, hope he considers only making tables if anyone wants that

cool pics intothevoid, hope we can see some daylight-pics from you with the buddy-lee cape.

some more defective pics from this figure:

48302952.jpg

29874574.jpg

can't believe that these issues have passed the QC check from Hot Toys.

Da bubble...it explodes! In yo face! (if you don't laugh, then watch Beerfest and you'll know what I'm talking about - sorry if it's too esoteric).

Me too, as cool as the room looks, it's a lot of money and I'm not that big on having the whole environment, but the table, I could get versatility from, I can use it for almost anything it's so generic. I've checked eBay for tables but it's usual old, Civil War type stuff.

I disagree that the problems with this figure are not as big as people are saying. The head is warped for goodness sake! Now there are bubbles on the PERS head...paint chipping, and the fact that it is wide spread. Sorry, people can talk all about how the figure is rubber, but the head is not, and for a figure of this price, an all black headsculpt should be easy to get right...

Warped heads and flaking paint is serious yes.

Stuff like this though, I've got little marks on my OC and v1 Batman. The level of perfection expectation just seems a bit high. The way this photo was posted on facebooke, you'd swear the things was falling apart as he typed.

19737_228244471306_592211306_3604173_3876387_n.jpg

Yea that particular problem is no big deal, but my understanding is the main gripe is the paint chipping and head warping.

I disagree that the problems with this figure are not as big as people are saying. The head is warped for goodness sake! Now there are bubbles on the PERS head...paint chipping, and the fact that it is wide spread. Sorry, people can talk all about how the figure is rubber, but the head is not, and for a figure of this price, an all black headsculpt should be easy to get right...

If you bought one from ebay and it comes warped or there is anything wrong with the head HT customer service will just send you another one. The bad thing is the paint chipping. Shipping the body off maybe expensive or it could happen a couple of months after you bought it and HT won't replace it.

CAKEMAN RETURNS ! This time he faces his most dreaded foe : Strawberry Coconut swirl ! It will take every trick in CakeMans arsenal to defeat this chewy fiend. Its a showdown of epic portions! Will he survive???! Is there room for seconds??! :horror Da-na na-na na-na na-na CakeMan !! :monkey5

CakeMan.jpg

Back