1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

I don't this complaint about the eyes looking funny? I assume we are talking about the PERS? They look fine to me

I agree, the eyes look great. In fact I think its awesome that Hot Toys made a figure of my avatar. :)

TDK.jpg

I've generally found that once I get a figure in-hand it looks much better than in photos so I'm dying to get my hands on this now. I'm a huge Batman fan and this to me is the ultimate Batman figure - I love everything about it and as much as I love my new Joker DX, I have a feeling this Batman DX is going to surpass it in overall awesomeness :D

I actually don't think it was a necessity for HT to make the eye sockets so wide on the DX Joker and Batman heads. One could argue that the slightly wider eyes allows some more leeway for posing and functionality, but I don't agree. If Enterbay's excellent Bruce Lee figures (and their moveable eyes) are any indication, you still have a lot of freedom and personality with the eyes without making them appear wide-eyed or surprised.

But, it doesn't bother me too much.

I often wondered why they didn't just make them like the regular style eyes and shape, but movable. They seem to just hollow out this MASSIVE area just to show off the innovation i guess.
Anyone got linkages for decent buy it nows on ebay, btw?

Yeah it's a beaut photo hey! Think just the angle. Cheers btw. Sent you a pm :)
SOoooo dear but lol :p :(

Last edited:

wow wow wow didnt realise this guy was even released yet :D

beautiful figure, but those mouthpieces could be really better. hope we'll see in future some custom mouthpieces with a real bale-likeness. that would be cool...

p1000495.jpg

p1000476q.jpg

p1000482q.jpg

p1000492s.jpg

p1000518v.jpg

Back