Mezco Toyz: Rumble Society

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean actually out the loading docks and moving @Luisenigma1 or just a fake update telling you that a label has just been created and waiting for the actual product to arrive?

I'll believe it when there is actual tracking on that item otherwise its all "False News" (Trump's Favorite line to say to get the reporters off his back and to stop harassing him).
You know Mezco's the usual your item has shipped email. But it's as you said label created, usually once I see that I just leave it and never check it again because FedEx will message me that it's on the way.

Now it has officially shipped. FedEx messaged me it will arrive on the 5th.

Kind of messed up that shipped already when Sodcutter has yet to ship but was an ‘in-stock’ sell about 6 weeks ago.
I agree as I ordered Sodcutter and not a single word on it shipping. Apparently the idea going around on FB is that he's ready to ship but they want to ship out all Constantine and Predators first but this doesn't help as PSCC was also In Stock and it has already shipped.

As much as I can appreciate them wanting to get out 2 year old products first, Sodcutter and the Skulls did require FULL
payment upfront rather than just a deposit. Those should be shipping first. Not sure why they have so many items shipping all at once after months of nothingness.

As much as I can appreciate them wanting to get out 2 year old products first, Sodcutter and the Skulls did require FULL
payment upfront rather than just a deposit. Those should be shipping first. Not sure why they have so many items shipping all at once after months of nothingness.
I agree Sodcutter should have shipped a month ago before PSCC so I really don't get what they are up to. Hope we get something on him soon, as far as PSCC goes I'm glad I finally got a set as I passed up the other 2 before.

Got my PSCC set yesterday they are awesome! It definitely is worth the price, I'm having a bunch of fun with them and I'm excited for when they release Cuzin Eddie which will be next month. I'm also hoping we get word on Sodcutter and that he starts to ship soon.

1670967988702.png

This should be very interesting...

You have to pick and choose which ones to get @Luisenigma1, otherwise your definitely going into the poor house.

I’m thinking about to clear up my other hobbies plus Mezco stuff, don’t have anymore room to store them. Gotta go Kon Marie!

I literally am so overwhelmed with all the drops and releases. I'll still want to get this but I'll be pissed if it is a buy now and not a preorder.
When was the last time they did a Rumble figure that wasn’t in-stock? Seems to be their MO at this point. I think they rely on the FOMO. I’d be surprised if he wasn’t an in-stock order, although I too would prefer a preorder at this point. I mean Sodcutter’s window came and went and he still hasn’t shipped so I guess he’s technically a preorder. Somehow that third Skull set managed to ship first so who knows that’s really going on anymore.

When was the last time they did a Rumble figure that wasn’t in-stock? Seems to be their MO at this point. I think they rely on the FOMO. I’d be surprised if he wasn’t an in-stock order, although I too would prefer a preorder at this point. I mean Sodcutter’s window came and went and he still hasn’t shipped so I guess he’s technically a preorder. Somehow that third Skull set managed to ship first so who knows that’s really going on anymore.
Just recently Cuzin Eddie and Bella set was a preorder.

@Buttmunch or @Luisenigma1: Has either of you gotten Capt. Nemo's Waverider in hand? I got the email that was processing and haven't gotten it after two weeks (I think). I believe that Mezco's shipping department is sending it out in waves as there's a stack of recent releases (Constantine, Jungle Hunter Pred, Big Chap, Crow, etc) that just got released.

I passed over Atticus v.2 as I'm still waiting for Gaslights Bats and Ghost Rider. Vowed that I will not get anymore stuff until uber delayed stuff gets shipped out.

@Buttmunch or @Luisenigma1: Has either of you gotten Capt. Nemo's Waverider in hand? I got the email that was processing and haven't gotten it after two weeks (I think). I believe that Mezco's shipping department is sending it out in waves as there's a stack of recent releases (Constantine, Jungle Hunter Pred, Big Chap, Crow, etc) that just got released.

I passed over Atticus v.2 as I'm still waiting for Gaslights Bats and Ghost Rider. Vowed that I will not get anymore stuff until uber delayed stuff gets shipped out.
I cancelled wave rider and crew as I sold Nemo a while back. I was trying to find a way to buy Atticus V2 thankfully a friend spotted me some money (paying him back friday) so I was able to buy one.

Back