Mezco Toyz: Rumble Society

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked it up, yeah the 5 Points Doc was nice. Would've liked more parts and less Mezits but it is what it is.

Love the 5 points Doc Noc, however there's a stink load of Mez-it and Stinky (way overloaded). Good for the insta contests or a custom Cousin Eddi drunk dios. :duff

I ended up getting one, the 5 Points Doc sold me.
I just ordered the Burner Vapor and I thought I could skip this easy since I’m not so interested Cuzin Eddi… but I do want that 5 Points Doc Noc.

I think it’d be fun to have him touring the Monsters Tower of Fear set, which I didn’t order but I’m quickly convincing myself that I should get them both.

It's up for grabs plus the 4 neon noggins.
Mezco-one-12-collectoive-nautilus-crew-builder.jpg

The crew (one set with four noggins/two bodies)
Mezco-one-12-collective-rumble-society-wave-rider-captain-nemo-6.jpg

Waverider for Capt. Nemo

I've kept it simple - Wave Rider.

Can't be blowing excess $$ on the unwanted stuff and space is very limited for me.

I'm thinning out my other collectable stuff gradually, its just the timing of when to unload it. Oversaturation of one product can either sit on the shelf forever or go right away.

I'm thinning out my other collectable stuff gradually, its just the timing of when to unload it. Oversaturation of one product can either sit on the shelf forever or go right away.
Yeah it's hard finding buyers for some figures. I've been trying to sell Bends( black ver) and Krig 13 for a while. Same with two BSB.

I went for two crew member packs, since I was expecting them all as a complete set, but now I’ll just have extra heads. What is a Captain without their crew?!

I was a little iffy on the waverunner, but it’s the sort of accessory I know I’ll be disappointed in not having later- especially when my Nemo arrives this week!

Got some RS figures for sale if anyone is interested. Krig 13 box set, Baron Bends (black version), Bodega Box set Hazard Squad Gomez, Black Skulls (x2). Pm me if anyone is interested.

Anyone interested in trading a One:12 white Moon Knight for Captain Nemo?

Started to finally get into Rumble Society this year. HT left a bad taste in my mouth with their perpetual delays, jacked pricing and near reliance on pumping out Disney owned properties. I gotta say, been super happy with the few figs I've picked up, with Atticus being the latest. From the package design down to the extras, this is a killer piece! Really nicely done with some touches I wasn't really expecting on a figure this small. Ditto for the Black Skull, armed to the teeth and loving the launched rocket attachment. The aftermarket on the figures is pretty bananas, I wasn't expecting that stuff to be fetching the prices it does, even on YJA, which tends to be where I can at least save a few bucks.

I like Atticus Doom a lot. Tons of accessories and looks for the figure. Happy to have him, love the Cthulu parts!

Back