Mezco Toyz: Rumble Society

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luisenigma1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wanted to make a thread about this as I hardly see threads for Mezco's Rumble Society figures. So I thought I post first about their new Captain Nemo though the thread is open to all Rumble Society stuff, so feel free to post old releases and new ones. I actually wanted to say this figure was on my list of must buy RS figures glad I preordered him before he sold out. Lol
FAnneQrWUAQeYqO.jpeg
FAnneQwXIAIxRLS.jpeg

You ask and you shall receive. ;)

8524.jpg

Blue Bends
10343.jpg

Black Bends
11233.jpg

Vapour
11877.jpg

P-40
145765626_2953556601539173_2489850632668967800_n.jpg

Asia Goal Exclusive Red Krig (Red Driver)
Mezco-Doc-Nocturnal-021.jpg

V.1 Doc Noc
x800-10950.jpg

Black Krig 13
11733.jpg

V.2 Doc Noc
10966.jpg

Krig White (Pale Forces)

There has been teases of Krig Yellow (Murder Hornets) and Attitus Doom. Will post again with the updates.

Edit: As of Oct 11/21, forgot to add this to the list.

224185435_384191199715235_8803646903056128833_n.jpg

Last edited:
You know it's funny I actually had the chance to get Hawk P-40 but passed on him. Don't get me wrong he looks cool but I was like eh it's fine. But Red Death Doc Noc was definitely on my list and I missed him. Lol

From Toyark

Screenshot 2021-10-04 163659.png
Screenshot 2021-10-04 163733.png

I have P-40 and the Krig 13: Spartan (both still in their boxes as I got no room to display them) with Capt, Nemo on the way (Sold Out according to Mezco's website).

Hopefully that Atticus Doom and the Yellow Hornet Krig shows up for pre-orders.

Edit: Not going to get them as I have too much stuff waiting to be shipped from Mezco themselves.

Last edited:
Apparently he wasn't sold out but there was a time frame to order after it would be closed. Though I do believe it's sold out.

Apparently he wasn't sold out but there was a time frame to order after it would be closed. Though I do believe it's sold out.
He’s sold out on Mezco shop but available for pre-order on BBTS, which is a surprise since he was listed as an exclusive. I suppose that means he wasn’t a very popular figure, if there were enough left over to eventually send to BBTS.

I put in my preorder for Nemo, I’m excited for him! I think Hawk P-40 sold out in just under three hours (I could be remembering wrong) but Nemo stayed up for pre-order the whole weekend.

I don’t much care for the Nautilus replica. As an accessory I would have preferred a tentacle base or a more expensive option if they could have included the waverider.

I wonder if they’re planning to release a set of his crew members. Hopefully yes, but not very soon. The MezcoCon Power Rangers announcement has my wallet trembling.

From Toyark

View attachment 540532View attachment 540533

I have P-40 and the Krig 13: Spartan (both still in their boxes as I got no room to display them) with Capt, Nemo on the way (Sold Out according to Mezco's website).

Hopefully that Atticus Doom and the Yellow Hornet Krig shows up for pre-orders.

Edit: Not going to get them as I have too much stuff waiting to be shipped from Mezco themselves.
The original Doc Nocturnal is still at the very top of my Mezco wanted list, but I’m pretty excited for an “occult private eye.” The name alone is great- Atticus Doom!

@Vkh - The v.1 Doc Noc is asking $300 USD on Fleabay
Oh yeah, I’ve got a handful of listings bookmarked, $265+, plus tax and shipping- brand new, untouched complete with the swag set. It’s about that much on Mercari too.

I’ve got so many figures on pre-order and even more are coming, that I’m just not too keen on rewarding resellers. No, I’d rather find it used, and buy it from the sort of person who’s knocked their figure around a bit and reposed it a few times on their toy shelves- from one loving home to another.

Vapor Two has been announced. $120 USD, to be shipping Nov-Dec of this year.

12219.jpg
12220.jpg

Was to late on it. He's sold out
Seems like he was all gone in an hour. I think Doc Noc Red Death went just as quick. I do wonder if it’s just a smaller supply or if the demand was crazy high (especially from folks who might have missed out on the original).

Captain Nemo went up on a Friday and they didn’t close the pre-order until Sunday night.

I passed on this one, I do probably like the deco better but I'm not even sure I'll keep the first Vapor. This was going to be $148 after tax and shipping so just not worth it to me.

Seems like he was all gone in an hour. I think Doc Noc Red Death went just as quick. I do wonder if it’s just a smaller supply or if the demand was crazy high (especially from folks who might have missed out on the original).

Captain Nemo went up on a Friday and they didn’t close the pre-order until Sunday night.

Variants like this and the Doc Noc Red Death have been limited to 1 per person lately instead of 2 and also don't seem to have large runs due to the sell outs. This one I think it's less demand and more small supply. They originally took orders for second run of regular Vapors months ago when that came out, maybe they made this variant at the beginning of production of that second wave or something like that.

I think BBTS will possibly list this one @Luisenigma1, however shipping to where you are is going to cost you a leg and arm (no kidneys or 1/3 of your liver yet).

I think BBTS will possibly list this one @Luisenigma1, however shipping to where you are is going to cost you a leg and arm (no kidneys or 1/3 of your liver yet).
I live in the US so it won't be to bad but they do mark up exclusive releases compared to what Mezco had.

D'oh! I mistaken you for another member that I was messaging about having two copies of Nemo that pre-ordered and selling one copy when available. My apologies.. :eek:

It was actually @darthkostis that I was referring to as he lives in Europe and shipping it over there is a killer.

Back