Mezco Toyz: Rumble Society

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C887D611-0EE9-4EB9-BC32-B15510EA1195.jpeg

Super happy with Sodcutter! Ton of details and options, only thing to call out is the slightly limited posing. Plans are for a grave diorama

Postings on Mezco Reddit page..

Screenshot 2022-12-30 151904.png
Screenshot 2022-12-30 151940.png

Which means: " Label created as of now, shipping to commence whenever it gets into our Warehouse Floor and physically shipped out".

Who got Atticus v.2? Loved the teasers, but when the actual solicitation pic came out, called it off as I was expecting the coat to be actually Purple and not Brown as pictured.

Postings on Mezco Reddit page..

View attachment 615583View attachment 615584
Which means: " Label created as of now, shipping to commence whenever it gets into our Warehouse Floor and physically shipped out".

Who got Atticus v.2? Loved the teasers, but when the actual solicitation pic came out, called it off as I was expecting the coat to be actually Purple and not Brown as pictured.
Got the same notification email. I like it I actually have a black light to make the glow and the dark pop more. As far the coat it's black not brown. It's just that some of these images are photoshopped. I actually wouldn't be surprised if there is a bit of purple in it we won't know until we get it in hand.

Last edited:
Got Necroverse Atticus today and his top button on his coat came broken/snapped. Seems like a pretty tight fit so I would imagine it might be a common problem with him. Hoping Mezco comes through with a replacement.

Got Necroverse Atticus today and his top button on his coat came broken/snapped. Seems like a pretty tight fit so I would imagine it might be a common problem with him. Hoping Mezco comes through with a replacement.
Got him in today also. Mines came fine no issues definitely an awesome variant. Hope you get your replacement it's weird they didn't go with Velcro.

There's been rumblings that a possible new Death of Gomez will be up for pre-order on One:12 Day.

Maybe this guy from what was shown in the Sodcutter comic book (or will it be something else)?
Screenshot 2023-01-06 014940.png

There's been rumblings that a possible new Death of Gomez will be up for pre-order on One:12 Day.

Maybe this guy from what was shown in the Sodcutter comic book (or will it be something else)?
View attachment 616606
Yeah it's probably more of the old master type then bruce lee but we'll see. Cuzin Eddie is charging Monday. I need to get some money saved up for that.

Just posted on another forum and Mezco thread. More Slugfest/Rumble Society and licensed stuff plus more delays. :stick

C4372949-6A98-4C10-A3C6-23E71DCEF319.jpeg

Looks like Cuzin Eddie is arriving to people today. One person posted the box on FB and it looks awesome. I got a FedEx notification that I was going to get a package today then it updated to tomorrow, but I wouldn't be surprised if it arrives today. Very excited to see him in hand.

Guess who’s up next?

Edit: Oops. It’s a regular release/pre-order for two years on the waiting list if you want to get it. :p

Last edited:
Ordered The Lord of Tears, looks amazing!

Anyone ever have a Mezco wait-list convert? I got on the list for Leatherface, not sure if I should gamble and wait, or look someplace else

@shoptoylife - Did you know that this is figure is actually based on a book and movie of the same title?

Go on YouTube and go poke in Hex Channel’s account. The movie is on there: 90 mins in length.

Saw bits and pieces of the movie last night, will literally freak the snot out of you.

Note: According to Japanese folklore, if you see an owl nearby, someone will die or be dead by the end of the day.

You could actually pair Sodcutter with Owlman as I think that they both share the same length of arms.

One figure as a harbinger of death while the other is a normal crypt keeper.

Back