Medicom VCD Wicket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TN_State-trooper.JPG

Is it me, or does this guy resemble Sgt. Slaughter from G.I. Joe and WWF?

Production pics are up!

4360_press01-001.jpg

I couldn't have cared less about this figure before, but these production pictures are fantastic! He's so perfect! Cute, tiny, the big eyes and buck teeth--I ordered him on the spot!

4360_press03-001.jpg

So there is a cure for Tonner, one much more innocent and infinitely more adorable!

Production pics are up!

4360_press01-001.jpg

I couldn't have cared less about this figure before, but these production pictures are fantastic! He's so perfect! Cute, tiny, the big eyes and buck teeth--I ordered him on the spot!

4360_press03-001.jpg

So there is a cure for Tonner, one much more innocent and infinitely more adorable!

:lol

Yeah, he looks pretty detailed.

For ease of comparison, here is the original prototype posted in this thread:
4360.jpg

And here is the production photo:

4360_press01-001.jpg

The cowl looks a bit different, and they now have it on the correct side. They also seem to have darkened his nose and the surrounding area. I wasn't sure when I first saw the new photo, but I think it's a definite improvement. I may pick this up to go with my Endor stuff. It seems rather unlikely that Sideshow will be making an ewok anytime soon, and is there any way that this could really be improved upon? More articulation would mean more ugly joints. I assume his arms move? I'm guessing there's no leg articulation? How about the head?

He may have ball jointed shoulders and swivel hips or they made changes in the pose.

Looks good, I'm kind of on the fence about him. Love the Wicket, but curious about Sideshow's plans for the tiny characters.

OH ya i'm so glad i got this coming, will be great with my endor soldiers.

Glad I ordered this little bugger a while back. Figured Yoda came out good so why not. Now my Troopers will look even better.

Whats sad is i'm more excited for wicket then i was for the endor troopers lol.

Too much for something this small! I'll get it if the price drops.

Agreed. I cancelled it awhile ago after the initial pre-order.
Hope those that ordered it enjoy it. I can rationalize the Yoda from Medi-- but Wicket is just too much $$$ for what you get.

Back